PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - needles and yarn

jhelanee
04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
ALL SOLD!

Descriptions are above the pictures. Prices do not include shipping, which will be calculated based on package weight and cleared with you before finalizing transactions.

I will accept PayPal and other payment methods on a case-by-case basis (make me an offer).

Please PM me about what you would like. Preference may be given to people wanting multiple things if PMs are received at similar times.

jhelanee
04-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Full descriptions that didn't fit as picture captions:

Lion Cotton: I purchased these off E-Bay and ended up washing and re-balling them due to the highly perfumed dryer sheet included in the package. So no labels, but the yarn is in fairly good condition and works great for dishcloths, net bags, etc. $7.50 for all (I think I may have another ball that matches one of the dye lots if you need more than one ball for a project)

Jamie by Lion Brand: about 6.5 oz (4 1/3 full skeins) white and pink variegated pompadour yarn (pompadour means it has a shiny rayon thread wrapped around the yarn - you can sort of see the sparkles from it in the picture). Machine washable and dryable. Canít remember where I got this (yard/estate sale probably), but it looks to have been stored for some time before I got it and while fine to knit with the finished item should probably be washed before use. $5 for all

jhelanee
04-22-2007, 01:44 PM
These are still available! The KP Sierra and Lion Cotton have been posted on E-bay, though.

ETA: not anymore, auctions ended!

madlpn
04-23-2007, 12:50 PM
I would be interested in buying the "whole kit and kaboodle" if you haven't sold it all yet

jhelanee
04-23-2007, 01:46 PM
I haven't sold it, so it's yours. I've sent you a PM about $ and shipping.

~Jennifer