PDA

View Full Version : woot! found a LYS!!!!!!!!!!

dakatzmeow
04-11-2007, 07:35 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i live in the boonies and have no LYS. until today, that is. :heart: i finally bit the bullet and called the yarn store about 40 minutes away. i popped in there 15 minutes before they closed today and had such a treat! a virtual feast for the eyes. and fingers. and my knitter's heart. such a cornucopia!

i'm going back tomorrow. heaven help my wallet!

Jill A.
04-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Congrats!
I did a happy dance all day when I found "my" LYS.
Have fun shopping!!
:cheering:

dakatzmeow
04-11-2007, 07:56 PM
i'm sitting here, starting a sleeve, daydreaming about all the gorgeous baby sweaters they had hanging around next to the yarns they were knit from. good gracious, those were some gorgeous pieces! i'm sitting here right now, trying to concentrate on keeping my tension nice and even so my knitting will look as pretty as those sweaters. :wall:

they have a monday nite knit-in with about 18 knitters. sure wish i could make it 19, but i have to get kiddos to school in the AM, so there is no way i could stay out knitting. :( ah well, maybe once in awhile as a treat, when there's no school. :heart:

cds11
04-12-2007, 02:39 AM
Oooooh that's exciting!! :cheering:
I would know, because I too, actually went out and found a yarn store in my city... Experimented with the buses, got there no problem, and the ladies there were so nice and helpful... and I got to walk around and touch everything! Soooo nice and soft.. much nicer than the acrylic type stuff I've been seeing at walmart and zellers... So I'll definitely be going back, it's so nice!

nadja la claire
04-12-2007, 09:12 AM
:happydance: :cheering: :balloons: :lol: :blooby: :yay: :woot: :clink: :woot: :yay: :blooby: :lol: :balloons: :cheering: :happydance:
Never mind your wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a time to celebrate!!!!! Pull out all the stops and buy, buy, buy to your knitter heart's content!!!!!!!!!

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx