PDA

View Full Version : Oooooohptions!!!

Mommy22alyns
04-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Thank you, thank you Jan!! :notworthy: She gave me the great idea to try out one set of the KP Options circs to see if I liked them before shelling out for the whole set.

I got them yesterday and immediately cast on for my tank (I got that yarn yesterday too!). The joins really are perfect! I just wish I'd bought size 4 tips too because Sylvie's sweater is getting heavy on my straights.

So a big thanks to Jan and everyone else who steered me away from lesser circs. I might have been completely put off them but for the Options! :woohoo:

auburnchick
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Time to put in an order for the whole set now that you've test-driven one. :teehee:

Jan in CA
04-12-2007, 12:46 PM
:cheering: :cheering: You're welcome! I haven't ordered the set yet, but when it come time to find new projects I keep looking for ones I can use with the Options circs instead of my other needles. :teehee:

Mulderknitter
04-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey guys,
my birthday is coming up and I keep having to go out and buy more needles (oh no :roflhard: ), so I'm thinking of asking DH for a set of either the options or the pink denises' from here. I love metal for circs and small stuff so should I just ask for the options?

BostonBecca
04-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Just get the Options.. They are fantastic... I am itching to take out my project on them right now and knit with them...but instead I have to do work....You won't regret it...However, if you do a lot of knitting on 0-3 sizes, I suggest you order their non interchangeable circs in those sizes as well because the options only go down to size 4.

I had my latest project on options at a family event and my aunt and cousin were both oohing and ahhing over them and my aunt promptly had me go write down the info for ordering them for her husband so she can get them for her birthday.

Mommy22alyns
04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Are their non-interchangeable circs as perfect as the Options? I don't have anything to do on that small a needle yet, but for future reference...

Lisa Kay
04-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Are their non-interchangeable circs as perfect as the Options? I don't have anything to do on that small a needle yet, but for future reference...

I haven't tried any of the interchangeable Options yet, but I do have the 24" sizes 0 and 1 non-interchangeable circs and they are wonderful! :heart: The yarn has moved along very smoothly for me on them, and the cables are great. :thumbsup:

So now I guess I'll be doing what you did, and "test-driving" one of the interchangeable ones before getting the entire set.