PDA

View Full Version : Pretty shawl pattern

cookworm
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Has anybody seen this (http://www.elann.com/productdisp.asp?NAME=elann%2Ecom+Sonata+Print&Cat=&ProductType=5&Count=2) shawl pattern? I just fell in love with it!!! :inlove: I'm going to have to get some yarn to hurry and do the candle flame shawl as a full-sized project instead of just the swatch I have done, then I'll have to move along to this one.

This one would be SO NICE for those that have posted before that they wanted to make a shawl for someone that lives in a warmer climate as the shawl is made from 100% cotton, and such PRETTY colorways!!!! It's gorgeous in the Rose Garden colorway, but I'd have to decide between that one, Lilac Sachet, Lilac Medley, Renaissance, and Licorice Allsorts, although they're all really pretty!

cookworm
04-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention that the yarn cost is only around $20. :happydance: (enable enable)

Ginger0104
04-12-2007, 01:51 PM
:flirt:

That is too gorgeous! I am on a self-imposed yarn diet til May 1st, but... it's ONLY $20. Hmm. A little cheat won't hurt :teehee:

Oh the agony. Must. Resist. Temptation.

Abbily
04-12-2007, 02:53 PM
OOoohhhhh, that's beautiful!! I like Lilac Medley and Cypress Grove... I'll definitely bookmark that one, thanks! :)

Mommy22alyns
04-12-2007, 09:33 PM
:passedout:

I've gotta stop opening your posts! :teehee:

Fraggle
04-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Makes me want to reconsider my choice of shawl patterns for my knit-a-long that I'm hosting (in my signature if you want more info). That's beautiful!