PDA

View Full Version : Lantern moon Rosewood and Ebony 7" DPN

hellokitty165
04-12-2007, 05:33 PM
anybody own any needles about mentioned... can someone tell me ..does the needle have white marking on those ??? or some dent on those needles...? i need this for feedback ...thanks

hellokitty165
04-13-2007, 02:17 PM
no one ??? :??

mwedzi
04-15-2007, 09:27 AM
What do you mean by dent? I've never seen dpns with dents in them, unless they've been damaged. I got a set in a trade. I do see tiny imperfections, but it feels smooth. Is the white in the center? It might be or have been the milimeter size marking, as my Lantern Moon straights have the size marked on them in white.

hellokitty165
04-15-2007, 11:11 AM
What do you mean by dent? I've never seen dpns with dents in them, unless they've been damaged. I got a set in a trade. I do see tiny imperfections, but it feels smooth. Is the white in the center? It might be or have been the milimeter size marking, as my Lantern Moon straights have the size marked on them in white.

yes that is the white marking that i am talking about ... and mine i bought is not smooth at..and it almost on 2/3 of the needles... almost on 4 of them ... when you run your nail gently on ...u can feel the dent...

Nikki
04-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I have 2 paris of LM DPNs. One is size 1, Ebony. The other is a size 7 rosewood.

I could not knit without my size ones. They are my fixer for everything. Need to take the stitches off and fix one? (or six? lol) The ones hold the stitches beautifuly. I can't believe how much I use them to 'help' me. They are strong and slick and bendy. I've never had any trouble from them, no dents, no other colors showing through. The #7s are a joy to use too. I've knitted hiking socks with them and they hold up great.