PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in NE Ohio area?

MsBurlingame
04-15-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm in the Massillon area and would love to get together with some other knitters, newbies and experienced alike, so I could share my new obsession. :happydance:

andiM
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Hi We have a group in the Cuyahoga Falls area. I don't know if that would be too far for you. Below is a link to our blog and if you think you would like to join us, feel free to click on the little red and white "meetup" badge and it will take you to our group meetup info place. Sign up is free.

http://cuyahogafallsknittinggroup.blogspot.com/

We hope to see you soon.xxx

colleenclue
05-25-2007, 09:21 AM
There is a really nice yarn store in N Canton, not far from Belden Village. I just moved back to NE Ohio and I am not sure we will stay here because my husband is looking for work. However, the people at this yarn store are great. I have only been back for a little over a week and found that Wednesday night is knitting night there. I went and had a great time even though I was crocheting a baby blanket!!!

Love, In Christ,
Colleen

colleenclue
05-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Whoops I forgot to add the name and address of the shop!!!

The Artists Gallery Yarns
1142 S Main St
N Canton, Oh 44720-4274

The knitting night is Wednesday 6:30 to 8:30.

Love, In Christ,
Colleen

cftwo
05-29-2007, 01:16 PM
There's also a great knitting shop in Wooster called Sew Crazy. She has a great selection of yarns. Their knitting night is Friday (I forget the times, though).

andiM
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the addy for the North Canton Store. I'll have to check it out sometime. :thumbsup: