PDA

View Full Version : Look I'm doing it! Well have it started anyway!

Rycharde
04-16-2007, 03:11 AM
Ok a little proud of myself here, figured out these circulars and I'm doing pretty good at this so far. Keep going, no missing stitches, just keep knitting, knitting, knitting what do we do we knit, knit :teehee:

Here's my faboulouso dazzle that I'm just nuts about. I'm working with the multicolor rainbow right now.
If I muck this up at least it's fuzzy and fluffy and no one can really tell!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/boiinterrupted/Picture130.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/boiinterrupted/Picture129.jpg

Theres some new smaller and brighter pics!
This is fun :)

DQ
04-16-2007, 06:33 AM
Great stuff, keep going! :cheering:

Carla1019
04-16-2007, 08:24 AM
:muah: :cheering: :cheering: YOur doing good.. keep up the good work.

Rycharde
04-16-2007, 02:45 PM
:teehee: thanks everyone! I did another bunch of rows today while waiting on hold. This is such an awesome way to pass hold times and during meetings too, ohh I'm bad, I have health meetings and I sit there and knit!

Jan in CA
04-16-2007, 04:17 PM
What are you taking photos with?

Glad you're doing well with the circs now!

Rycharde
04-16-2007, 06:49 PM
This stupid webcam cost me more than a lot of good digital cams. It's the same as the one advertised on MSN and I spent about 200$ on it at staples.

I had an intel cam that I got for free when I signed up for my internet and I should never have let it go!

Jan in CA
04-16-2007, 10:30 PM
This stupid webcam cost me more than a lot of good digital cams. It's the same as the one advertised on MSN and I spent about 200$ on it at staples.

Yikes! I just got my new digicam (Canon PowerShot A710 IS) for $255. Well, next time you'll know. ;) Would it help maybe if you weren't so close? I don't know the focus range on those things.

Rycharde
04-17-2007, 06:45 PM
It would help if I smashed it on the desk, dropped it on the floor and stomped a few times.

Ok all aggression out. I have a digital camera however the batteries fell out in my pocket and I put chocolate easter eggs in that pocket and I haven't gotten them all cleaned off yet with all the busy go go go in my life.

Always have time to knit however :roflhard: