PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a sweater pattern?

Friskums
04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
I've been going through my bookmarks and printed patterns looking for a sweater pattern I was sure I had saved, but I can't find it now.

I'm think it was on elann.com and was something like 'modern pullover' in the name, but since I can't find it with that I could be way off. There was a picture of a woman in a black one(for sure) and a picture of a woman in a white one(I think). Had ladders or holes or something going up and down the fronts and sides. It was oversized and I think came down to the woman's thighs, but she might have been sitting, so maybe that's why I'm thinking of that.

I've googling like crazy for weeks now and looked at every sweater pattern on elann, but I can't find it.
Does elann take patterns off their site after a while? It was a free one.

Anybody have any idea of what I'm talking about? :pray:

Thanks!

Abbily
04-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Was it this one? http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=157024

Friskums
04-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Nope. Thanks though. :D

I'm pretty sure it was mostly solid, with a few rows of dropped stitch/ladders. They were in a straight line, and I think there was one down the middle, and one or two on the sleeves. Maybe a row on the sides too... can't remember that.

Abbily
04-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Darn. Sorry! Maybe you could email Elann and see if maybe they removed the pattern?

Friskums
04-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Hmm, that's a good idea. Thanks!

Friskums
04-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Through the chat center at elann, a helpful gal suggested that it was the "Modern Art Raglan Pullover". Which it is! :cheering: :cheering:

It was a free pattern on the site, but I can't find it available on there anymore. Does anyone else have it to email me or know where I can find it?

Thanks. :D

suzeeq
04-18-2007, 09:21 PM
You might be able to use the Wayback machine (http://web.archive.org/collections/web/advanced.html) to search elann's site.

sue

edited to fix link

Friskums
04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Almost. It shows the picture and name listed on the pattern page, but when I click on it to get to the pattern, it takes me to the front page of the current elann.

Thanks though! I was looking for some kind of archived/cached page and I really thought that would do it.

I've emailed elann asking if they have a copy they can email me. Guess I just have to wait and see now...

Abbily
04-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Yay, I'm glad you figured it out! :) I hope you are able to get the pattern now! That is a really pretty sweater!

Friskums
04-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Woo hoo!! Elann emailed me the pattern! :cheering: :cheering:

Thanks for everyones suggestions and help.