PDA

View Full Version : OT - Sanjaya is FINALLY Voted OFF!!!

auburnchick
04-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Did anyone see??

Poor guy was pretty emotional...

KnittyKitty
04-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Finally! I guess that dj guy can come down off his roof now! LOL!

He was pretty ridiculous last night... could he sound any worse? I have Lakisha to be voted off soon - just for the "shock" factor that they pull every year. Chris sounds TERRIBLE - I really don't know what's keeping him there... oh wait - Paula's jumping up and down and drooling and never saying a bad word about his horrendous singing :teehee:

Lisa

madametj
04-18-2007, 11:17 PM
:woot: I was soo sure Lakisha was gonna b the one to leave. That kinda thing always happens on country week.

that was really stupid how chris said he sings nasaly on purpose. :??

HA! whats Howard Stern gonna say now?

auburnchick
04-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Did you see the look on Simon's face when Sanjaya was named in the bottom three? He almost looked giddy. Mean, mean, mean! I still felt a little bad for Sanjaya, though. I mean, he's still a kid... But it is a singing competition...

madametj
04-18-2007, 11:28 PM
here's what VFTW has to say:

"Well it couldn't last forever! Great work everyone on helping Sanjaya make the top 7, he's now the all time VFTW record holder. But as classic Worsters know, we always move on to someone new. Who will it be? Phil? Chris? Someone else? Sound off on the message board and let us know your opinion. We'll have an informal poll up soon to see what the general consensus is. It's so sad to lose our VFTW king, but we can't stop bugging the producers, they'd like that too much! So stay tuned and let's remember how much fun it was to help keep Sanjaya in the running for so long! Time to move on to Idol Gives Back, where the producers get corporations to donate money yet donate nothing out of their own ridiculously huge paychecks!"

auburnchick
04-18-2007, 11:35 PM
:ick:

orcoastknitter
04-19-2007, 01:17 AM
I don't even watch AI but I just read about an hour ago that he was finally voted off. I just smiled a little....

SandraEllen
04-19-2007, 08:00 AM
:woot: :cheering: :woot: :cheering: :woot: :cheering: :woot: :cheering:

auburnchick
04-19-2007, 09:30 AM
:woot: :cheering: :woot: :cheering: :woot: :cheering: :woot: :cheering:

:teehee:

stitchwitch
04-19-2007, 09:46 AM
He was a nice enough kid and all but what was up with the crying freak out at the end? Like he thought he was going to win? I can't imagine it came as that much of a surprise to him that he was eventually voted off. :shrug: I could have seen either him or Lakisha gone and it would have been ok. She always acts like she is mad or something, there doesn't seem to be much happiness there.

auburnchick
04-19-2007, 09:58 AM
She always acts like she is mad or something, there doesn't seem to be much happiness there.

I think she is feeling pressured as this is her way to a better life (and for her daughter).

Sanibelle
04-19-2007, 10:05 AM
All I can say is that it is about time!

Lynn

jdee
04-19-2007, 10:40 AM
He was a nice enough kid and all but what was up with the crying freak out at the end? Like he thought he was going to win?

I think it was the way everyone stood and cheered when they annonced he was going home. I think it really hurt his feelings. I have to say that I thought it was pretty awful the way they did that. I mean, I don't think he should have won, but to stand and cheer because someone is leaving is unnecessary, and just plain mean. He's just a kid, for Heaven's sake. I think when he saw that he was in the bottom with Lakeshia, he already knew he was going to leave, and would have been ok with that, but when the cheering started, his face just fell, and you could see the hurt in his eyes. I can't believe I'm saying all this, but I felt so sorry for him, that I almost started crying too. I know he didn't deserve to win, but everyone deserves a little kindness.

TheMabeses
04-19-2007, 11:00 AM
I was very glad he left! We were waiting and waiting. He didn't have a terrible voice but it just didn't compare to the others. Some others that didn't even get to the top 12 were better than he was. He might not have been realistic in his own mind about how good he was, but it did seem a little over the top for people to be cheering the way they do. People always cheer for the people who are leaving to give encouragment but this was a totally different cheer.