PDA

View Full Version : DH finally came around...

PaperGirl
04-20-2007, 09:01 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

He saw my clogs drying on the table,and proceeded to call his mother, and ask her shoe size, and her favorite colors....then he handed me the card, and told me to go YARN SHOPPING!

I told him...."If I order 45 or more, I get free shipping..." :whistle:

He said..."Fine, just dont break me!" :roflhard:

So Im buying yarn for clogs for MIL, DDs and DS. I just need to get the pattern and needles for the kids sizes now. But I can wait on that till later... :teehee:

Arielluria
04-20-2007, 09:22 PM
ooooooooo..........I'll have to have your DH talk to my DH then! :teehee:

I keep hearing about CLOGS..............what are they???????? I need a link(s). I'm trying to figure out something to make for DH. He's not into clogs at all, but he needs slippers.

letah75
04-20-2007, 09:28 PM
ooooooooo..........I'll have to have your DH talk to my DH then! :teehee:

I keep hearing about CLOGS..............what are they???????? I need a link(s). I'm trying to figure out something to make for DH. He's not into clogs at all, but he needs slippers.

:-) Clogs=slippers, Here (http://www.fibertrends.com/viewer/patterns/AC33x.html) is the pattern. They are sooooo comfy, and if you make yourself a pair, make them a hideous color, otherwise your friends and family will steal them. :teehee:

Arielluria
04-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks! What are the soles made of????

RiverDaughter
04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
The soles are made out of the same wool, though you can buy plather or suede soles to sew on if you want.

Note: when ordering yar, remember that WotA works well, but you're knitting with two strands at once, so order more than per norm. :teehee:

Jan in CA
04-20-2007, 09:36 PM
:cheering: You better make some for DH, too! :teehee:

aineepooh1
04-20-2007, 11:56 PM
It's funny to me how the people who said WHY do you do THAT all day long... soon become people who say.. WHEN are you going to make ME one??? :?? :teehee:

Congratulations on turning him to the dark side~!! :notworthy: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :notworthy: