PDA

View Full Version : All my AZ Knitters- I have a question...

Paws4Knitting
04-21-2007, 04:43 PM
I have a question for you....

What do you think of Tempe Yarn and Fiber?
:shrug: :shrug:
K

LadyB
04-21-2007, 09:19 PM
I've not been to that one, but The Fiber Factory in Mesa is WONDERFUL! They have a large selection and a friendly and knowlegable staff. Some of the prices were a little steep, but some of them were okay. There are some good ones in Scottsdale and the west valley, too. If you want more info, just let me know. :)

BinkyKat
04-21-2007, 10:01 PM
My mom lives in Cave Creek and the last time I was there, it was all I could do to get her take me to at least a couple places... I wanna say I went to Tempe Yarn and Fiber. I looked them up on a map and the roads seem familiar. I remember one place was in a mall area but darn it if the Phoenix area doesn't go to such great effort to make their malls not look so ...Mall-y. I also went to Jessica Knits in Scottsdale. It's not huge, but it was bright and welcoming and had lots and lots of great merchandise.

Paws4Knitting
04-22-2007, 03:46 PM
I went to Tempe Yarn and Fiber yesterday and the owners and their clientel seemed very pleasent and the owner really went out of her way to invite me to some fun meetings where they sit there and knit, as well as let me play with the needles I was thinking about buying, and bought. Everyone was very nice. The store was basic but organized, I find sometimes, it is the people you meet that make it all worth while. :muah:

I have gone to Jessica Knits, and have found her staff to be very helpful as well. That store is very Welcoming!
:cheering:
I do like Fiber Factory, and agree it is a wondeful store, and a little steep though sometimes. :??