PDA

View Full Version : Did Y'all See the KP Catalog for this Month?

auburnchick
04-21-2007, 06:31 PM
I thought the information about blocking and knitting lace from a pattern was very good! They also had very helpful info about dyeing yarn.

Such tempting items...but not on my last paycheck, which is almost gone already...

hellokitty165
04-21-2007, 09:08 PM
yes they always have nice stuff and free stuff to share... and i contribute alot too to them ... this month alone i bought $150 from them ... it worth it though ...all the needles and yarn ...yummy :teehee:

LoAnnie
04-23-2007, 11:54 AM
I :heart: thier catalog. It reads more like a knitting magazine.

dink
04-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Do you have to request one each month? :shrug: I requested one a few weeks ago but nothing came, so I had hoped one would have came in my 1st order, but it didn't. I have an order which I should be getting in the next couple days, so hopefully one will be included.

auburnchick
04-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Do you have to request one each month? :shrug: I requested one a few weeks ago but nothing came, so I had hoped one would have came in my 1st order, but it didn't. I have an order which I should be getting in the next couple days, so hopefully one will be included.

I don't think so. It must take a couple of months to get on their catalog mailing list.

JGM
04-25-2007, 01:29 PM

They should give you one with your order. My last order didn't have one, but they xeroxed the cover and directed me to the website, haha. In an odd turn of fact, I actually get two catalogs, one in my name and one in my wife's name because she ordered a gift certificate for me. How's that for a gender role reversal? :)

Jennie8
04-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh yes! I love how the catalog provides these tips since I've never blocked anything before and had no idea what in the world blocking wires were for or even how to use them. So, yup the catalog is awesome!

Jennie8
04-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Oh yes! I love how the catalog provides these tips since I've never blocked anything before and had no idea what in the world blocking wires were for or even how to use them. So, yup the catalog is awesome!

dreamsherl
04-26-2007, 11:27 AM
KP catalog? :shrug:

dink
04-26-2007, 11:54 AM

They should give you one with your order. My last order didn't have one, but they xeroxed the cover and directed me to the website, haha. In an odd turn of fact, I actually get two catalogs, one in my name and one in my wife's name because she ordered a gift certificate for me. How's that for a gender role reversal? :)

I did not get one with my 1st order. And my 2nd order came on Tuesday. In the "special instructions" when ordering, I did ask that they include a catalog since I did not receive one with my last order. And still nothing. Oh well, maybe next month! :shrug: I'd just love to see what articles are in there.

Stiney
04-26-2007, 12:18 PM
KP catalog? :shrug:

Knit Picks (http://www.knittinghelp.com/dynamic/php/metro/acl.php?bannerid=49&zoneid=3&source=&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.knitpicks.com%2FSeasonal%2BK nitting%2BYarn_YL300111.html%3Fmedia%3DKNHFRM002) is an online knitting store. Great prices, best needles out there.

They advertise in the banners at the top.

dreamsherl
04-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Cawthraven. I'll check it out.

dreamsherl
04-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Cawthraven. I'll check it out.

CarmenIbanez
04-26-2007, 01:52 PM
I thought there was a lot of cool information in there.