PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Knitpicks Florida Bag Pattern!!!

shelleyj3
04-23-2007, 12:00 PM
I just checked over the website and found that the Florida bag pattern that I was 'always meaning to get' isn't there anymore. I just got off the phone with customer service and they don't have it anymore. Does anyone have a copy of the pattern that I could purchase? I don't know the protocol so I hope I'm not asking something that's impossible because of copyright laws. Please, Please, Please!!!! :waah:

Shelley (the girl who should have purchased the pattern before they discontinued it....)

merryknitter
04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi Shelley,
I mailed it to you this morning! Don't forget to post some pix of your finished project!
Take Care,
Merry :)

shelleyj3
04-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Thanks so much Merry! I don't know when I'll get to it because I've got alot OTN, but I want to make it for myself for summer. I appreciate your help!

:muah:

chezalvera45
04-27-2007, 09:51 PM
:?? What does the KnitPicks Florida Bag look like? Thanks Vera

merryknitter
04-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Vera,
It is a handbag knit with cotton yarn...very bright stripes....8 different colors in all! Red, Orange, Spring Green, Fuscia, Pink, Light Blue, Coral, Royal Blue!
Hope that helps!
Merry

ciperl
11-06-2007, 07:19 AM
For those of you who missed the opportunity to get this pattern from KnitPicks, it is now available. Cara (the designer), has made the Florida Bag pattern available for free download at http://www.caramiacraft.com/

:woohoo:

mamahoov
11-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Oh, Boy!! I need another project like I need a hole in my head but this is just toooo pretty not to make!!
Thanks!
amy in ne