PDA

View Full Version : Booga Bag Help

dink
04-25-2007, 12:56 AM
I know that this should probably be in the How To Section, but, because I'm so eager to start working on it (now that my KPO finally came---which I :heart: ) that I didn't want this missed.

I started the booga bag tonight, on circulars, and as I was about 10 rows in, something in my mind thought that I was doing it wrong. I was knitting it like I'd normally knit, after my cast on on the circulars, I had the yarn coming from the left, as if knitting on straights. Is this correct? Or should I have followed Amy's video on how to knit on circs and have the yarn coming from the right? --- Is this making sense? :shrug:

Either way, it's been :frog: because I didn't want to start out wrong! :teehee:

Thanks! :muah:

knitqueen
04-25-2007, 01:06 AM
When you start the booga bag, you are making the base which is knit flat, as though worked on straight needles. You will not be working in the round until after the base is complete and you have picked up stitches around.

dink
04-25-2007, 01:30 AM
That's what I thought, and I was doing it right then before I frogged it :wall: . Oh well. I already incountered a problem with my KPO cable, it popped loose :shock: So, I need to call customer service. Thankfully there's another cable! :happydance:

Thanks for the help!