PDA

View Full Version : OT- walmart.com

jeanius80
04-26-2007, 06:37 PM
grrr ... my dh ordered me a canon a640 and a 2 G memory card two days ago. we were going to pick-up the order from our local store, so i logged on the site to check the status of the order. it was listed as cancelled! :pout: i called customer service and she said it was probably because the card he purchased it with was in his name but the order and delivery was in my name! :?? i told her it has never been a problem before. i have order photo prints, and last year ordered our stroller and carseat from the site. none of our info has changed. not our address or log-in or card/bank info. it makes no sense at all. she was so kind. she emailed the order department with all this info, and said i should get a call or email from them to clear everything up! :pray: i really just want my camara! i went to walmart last night to get some wiltons colors and even went to look 'in-person' at my bday gift.. and they dont carry it in-store near me. :nails: what an ordeal!

PinkRoses
04-26-2007, 07:39 PM
I hate to say it but I think stuff like that happens because they are able to keep prices low. Low prices seem to = poor customer service but on the other hand, I think most stores have been having pretty poor customer service.
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Uh-oh..... Where's BrendaJos at...........!!!!

http://frostar.2y.net/News/!/allsmiles/ztodayifeel_crazed.jpg

brendajos
04-26-2007, 09:59 PM
lol i was trying to ignore it.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-26-2007, 10:05 PM
:teehee: I know!!!!

sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy :teehee: :heart: :hug:

jeanius80
04-27-2007, 01:25 AM
Uh-oh..... Where's BrendaJos at...........!!!!

http://frostar.2y.net/News/!/allsmiles/ztodayifeel_crazed.jpg
should i send her in after them??

Abbily
04-27-2007, 10:07 AM
I can understand them having a problem with the info not matching- they're trying to avoid stolen credit cards. But it would have been nice if someone had let you know!

hunterjenn
04-27-2007, 12:37 PM
EXACTLY the same thing happened to my mom last month when she tried to buy a computer for my grandma. Why the heck isn't the SITE letting customers know it can't do that? And if not that, then why isn't Walmart notifying customers that the orders can't be processed after the fact? Stoopid. :pout: :hug:

nadja la claire
04-27-2007, 05:32 PM
EXACTLY the same thing happened to my mom last month when she tried to buy a computer for my grandma. Why the heck isn't the SITE letting customers know it can't do that? And if not that, then why isn't Walmart notifying customers that the orders can't be processed after the fact? Stoopid. :pout: :hug:

I doubt Wal-Mart cares anymore about their customers than they do for their employees.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

jess_hawk
04-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Wal Mart is the devil. I know a lot of people who won't shop there... I wouldn't either but I just can't afford much else at the moment, as a poor college student.

Hope you get your camera alright and soon... new toys are awesome. I just got a new camera (I'm off to Alaska this summer and wanted a better one... that and my hiking boots are why I'm completely 100% broke right now.)