PDA

View Full Version : Odd trade request

ChroniclesofYarnia
04-29-2007, 11:38 AM
My daughters are about to start T-Ball, and I am needing some youth gloves for them. If you have old ones laying about that your kids have grown out of, and they fit on the left hand, I will trade you yarn for them. I also need a glove for myself, but I know that is a bit of a long shot.

Let me know what you got, and what you are looking for. I've got loads of different yarns, so I am sure I have something you would like. :)

Thanks!

CarmenIbanez
05-04-2007, 03:13 PM
I have a kids one for sure. I might even have one adult size. I'll check at home tonight and let you know!

ChroniclesofYarnia
05-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Awesome! I already got one kids one off ebay, but still need one more and an adult glove, all right hand throw. Let me know what you are interested in. :)

CarmenIbanez
05-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Whaddaya got? :eyebrow:

ChroniclesofYarnia
05-04-2007, 06:39 PM
trekking xxl sock yarn, cascade sock yarn, lorna's laces sock yarn, shelridge farms sock yarn, regia sock yarn, blank yarn, lace-weight, worsted wool, silk wool, some nice handpainted alpaca lace, lots of cascade cotton/wool, and LOADS of spinning fiber, mostly undyed, but I do have red superwash, and red with blackand whit striped in it, too. Really, I have just about every category filled. It's like a stinkin' yarn shop here!

If you are interested, I have a Louet drop spindle I don't use anymore, and I can send some roving with it. (beware, may result in wheel buying!)

CarmenIbanez
05-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Okay, do NOT do anything that will end up in me participating in a spin-off (no pun intended) knitting hobby. :teehee:

How about this: I'll send you the mitts. I found mine (standard woman's mitt for right handed throwing) and my son's which I have no idea if it's small enough. It's a kids mitt. I don't know what size? If you can use 'em, cool, if not, then you can send them back. We'll figure out the rest later, k? The kids mitt you can keep. I'd like mine back eventually. I don't play anymore, but if I ever get called up to the big leagues again, can I have it back? :shifty:

PM me your addy.