PDA

View Full Version : What to do in Sonoma CA

cheley
04-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone :hug: the time is almost here to do my California vacation...Just today, in the news, there was some kind of "major" accident between SAN FRAN and OAKLAND :pout: Goofing up commuting for along time....is this a "bad time" to be there???? I will be arriving in SF airport???? Staying in Novato.... :teehee: Give me some feedback Thanks

suzeeq
04-30-2007, 11:15 AM
If you're going directly from SFO to Novato you won't be anywhere near the broken freeway - that was in Oakland across the bay. Your route would be straight up 101.

As for what to do - there's wine tasting, lots of shops (including yarn stores), spas, nice scenery to drive through.

sue

arrosa
04-30-2007, 01:15 PM
sfo airport to novato will not go anywhere near the accident site.

The only way you'll be affected is going to the east bay.....but there are definately ways to go around. They'll just be more croweded for a few months... :verysad:

Hope you have a great time. The weather has been really nice in the bay area, though, we are expecting a bit of rain in the next few days. Sonoma is such a pretty area :muah:

cheley
04-30-2007, 03:37 PM
:yay: I feel better now...haven't seen my Aunts since the 1970's..looking sooo forward to this trip..Thanks again for your replies :hug: