PDA

View Full Version : FOs: purse and 2 sweaters; WIP: Dad's cardi

Jackie F.
04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
It's been awhile since I last posted pics on this thread! I've gotten pretty busy with caring for my 27-month-old. Here are a few FOs and my current WIP. I used patterns for the purse and The Somewhat Cowl (links are at end of post under my name). The other two sweaters are my own design (using the sizing charts from Ann Budd's book on sweater design). Hopefully, I'll have my dad's sweater done by June.

Up next will be a summer maternity top made in cotton for myself. I think I might try to design a square-neck peasant blouse -- with or w/o sleeves, I haven't decided. I couldn't find any knitting patterns online that even come close to what I want. So, in order to get what I want, I'll have to do it myself. Now, to choose the yarn... :D

lauraknits
04-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Everything looks great! Love the bag particularly!

sara_jayne
04-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Everything is fantastic!

ecb
04-30-2007, 08:42 PM
they all look SOOOO good
i LOVE the bag, is that an I-Chord edge?
love the color combination

luv2knit
05-01-2007, 12:56 AM
Love the bag!

The link actually goes to a Mega Bible Website? (cool site, but I can't find anything on it that relates to a handbag.)

anyone have that problem?

:??

Jan in CA
05-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Nice work on everything!!

ecuzzacrea
05-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Great job! I love it all.

Jackie F.
05-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Love the bag!

The link actually goes to a Mega Bible Website? (cool site, but I can't find anything on it that relates to a handbag.)

anyone have that problem?

:??

Oh my goodness! I just got that, too, when I tried. But then something weird happened. I Googled "felted handbag workshop" and got the same address. When I clicked on it, it went to the right place. Here's the correct link: http://feltedhandbagworkshop.blogspot.com/.. :??

luv2knit
05-01-2007, 06:16 PM
I did the same thing and found it on Google, and found the website, (it is strange though that it your link is just exactly like the website and yet clicks to another one.)

Cute bags on the website and a great job on your other items! :D

dewdrops
05-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Great work!!:cheering: