PDA

View Full Version : GOOD YARN KARMA

lulu2
05-02-2007, 05:36 AM
I have just discovered the MOST wonderful website, where you can get rid of unwanted yarn, and maybe get something better .... :happydance:

It is www.goodyarnkarma.blogspot.com

They detail it as : "Think of it like an Introduction Service for Unloved Yarn. If you have some you want to go to a good home or want to swap for something else you hanker after, then list it here"

This site helped me get some fab FREE yarn - even though I am stuck in the desert in the back of beyond, and I cannot say thank you enough to them for all their trouble. :woot:

Please go and have a look at the site - maybe you can donate some unwanted yarn and get some GOOD YARN KARMA in return (we could all use good karma!!) :woot:

lotsa love
lulu

misstialouise
05-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Brilliant!

:D

cheley
05-02-2007, 10:03 AM
LuLu....that "kitty" jammin looks just like my LiLy..... :roflhard: Where did you find that :shrug: Also, can't log into that site you posted I'll keep tryin :teehee: Cheley

lulu2
05-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Cheley,
My avatar comes from :
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_6301.gif

keep trying goodyarnkarma's site - it's worth it!!

hydeemarie
05-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Ok so do you have to donate yarn to claim the yarn on the site? :shrug:

lulu2
05-05-2007, 01:50 PM
No, just send them an email stating which yarn you are interested in. They will let you know if you were successful (maybe many people want it) and they will send you contact details for the donor.

Of course, it would be nice if you could donate something too - that is what karma is all about - what goes around, comes around! :hug: