PDA

View Full Version : Great Sale

Ingrid
05-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Forgive me, but it wouldn't be right not to share!

http://www.letsknit.com/dept.cfm?dept=22

simplethings
05-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks for that! =) I'm soon going to be experiencing my first Noro.

CarmenIbanez
05-07-2007, 09:31 PM
:grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :muah:

Ingrid
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
:grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :grrr: :muah: :muah:

Is this what they call a love/hate relationship? :teehee:

jeanius80
05-07-2007, 10:33 PM
:happydance: i put $80 of stash in my cart... but i think i better put it back :verysad:

Ingrid
05-07-2007, 10:34 PM
:happydance: i put $80 of stash in my cart... but i think i better put it back :verysad:

Noooooooooooo! :pout:

mwedzi
05-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Carmen took the words right out of my mouth! As soon as I saw the post, I was like "Ingrid, I love/hate you!" I'm feeling particularly disciplined at the moment (can it be cuz I got my fix from a secret order earlier today? i'm not telling!) so I think I can resist. quick, everyone buy it all before my resolve fades!

CarmenIbanez
05-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Ingy, you know me so well! Unfortunately I had just ordered a bag of Debbie Bliss Alpaca/Silk from Little Knits and exhausted my secret yarn money!

Jan in CA
05-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Awesome! Wish I had some money... Where's the tooth fairy...:thinking:

knit-errant
05-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I just ordered 8 balls of yarn, and it's all your fault! :fingerwag:

I got some Classic Elite Miracle to make this (http://www.stitchdiva.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SDS-034) and some Rowan Tapestry to make a pair of Dashing.

My husband even said it was alright before I submitted my order, too! :mrgreen:

mulene
05-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Urgh you enabler you! :teehee:

AnreeAce
05-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Ingrid, you evil creature! I love you... where's my credit card!

PaperGirl
05-08-2007, 01:39 PM
:!!!: :heart: :heart:

Mmmm..pretty....

ooohhh......I can order enough Noro to make Boogas to give to everyone I gave clogs too.... :oops:

VictoiseC
05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
INgrid! Where in the world do you find all these new stores????

I'm just waiting verrrrrrrrry patiently for some store to put REYNOLDS GARDEN TWEED on sale so I can make that big gorgeous summer sweater.

So if anyone notices ... that yarn on sale.... hint hint

baronreads
05-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Do they have Free Shipping over a certain amount? I've been looking all over and don't see anything about shipping. Thanks!

twowackykids
05-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks so much for the heads up.

I'm going to succumb to the will of my fellow knitters and make a Booga Bag. And it'll be my first time working with Noro!

Awesome.

cathoo
05-09-2007, 07:01 PM
:!!!: :heart: :heart:

Mmmm..pretty....

ooohhh......I can order enough Noro to make Boogas to give to everyone I gave clogs too.... :oops:

You could make them in matching colours! Then knit up some hats and they would have outfits!!!!

I will not buy yarn online... even at those amazing prices... I am saving up for Options!

twowackykids
05-10-2007, 02:28 PM
I just got an email from letsknit.com. They had to cancel the order I placed yesterday because they ran out of the yarn I ordered.

So, no booga bag for me. :-x

I'm bummed. Especially since this was the frist time I had ever ordered yarn from an online retailer. I've bought stuff off of ebay, and I've never had this sort of problem. Is this common? If so, I think I'll just stick to the LYS and ebay stores for my yarn.

lissalue
05-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I just got an email from letsknit.com. They had to cancel the order I placed yesterday because they ran out of the yarn I ordered.

So, no booga bag for me. :-x

I'm bummed. Especially since this was the frist time I had ever ordered yarn from an online retailer. I've bought stuff off of ebay, and I've never had this sort of problem. Is this common? If so, I think I'll just stick to the LYS and ebay stores for my yarn.

I think it just depends on the sale and the demand for certain yarns, and the ability of their software to keep up with the orders that are placed. I think it happens worse at some online retailers than others, but I can't say about this one since I have never ordered from them. :shrug:

Tobinknit
05-10-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm just waiting verrrrrrrrry patiently for some store to put REYNOLDS GARDEN TWEED on sale so I can make that big gorgeous summer sweater.

So if anyone notices ... that yarn on sale.... hint hint[/quote]

This site says it is on sale for $3.87/hank instead of the regular $5.95. It shows there are quite a few in stock in several colors. Hope this helps.

Reynolds Garden Tweed (http://yarn.com/webs/0/0/0/0-1001-1294-1323/0/0/3809/)