PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I haven't been knitting for a MONTH!! 0.0

Aquaria
05-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Seriously, books can influence your knitting time unbelievably badly! :thud:

Recently, I got lost into a whole bunch of fantasy series (recommended by KH members :wink: ) that I didn't even realize that I had not been knitting for almost a month, A MONTH! :shock: It was not until a short moment ago that I remembered this and decided to talk about it (just in case any of you are wondering where I went... not that if you guys would even remember me after my long absence, though :teehee: )... Now I feel sorry for my poor yarn and needles... they've been left in my knitting box for really that long... :oops:

I must get back to my knitting sometime this summer, or else I'm afraid I would not even remember how to purl! :doh:

By the way, has this ever happened to anyone? :shrug: just curious :rofl:

So...... am I considered guilty? :shrug: :rofl:

five_six
05-08-2007, 03:42 AM
Oh sheesh, this happens to me all the time, but I don't have nearly as good an excuse as you do. I wish I had time to fit a few books in there. I used to be an avid reader, and I haven't read a book in about 3 years (since my daughter came along :pout: ). I hope you had fun in your 'alternate reality' for a while... but it's time to come on home now.

That poor, poor knitting... :teehee:

aineepooh1
05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Yep you should be throughly ashamed of yourself~!! :tap: :tap:
I mean what kind of respectable knitter would EVER let that happen...
Shame, shame, shame~~

:teehee: :teehee:

BTW: My knitting has gone by the wayside too b/c I have been learning to crochet.... UH but THAT doesnt' matter YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF~! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TeenKnitter
05-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I often go into phases, as in a reading phase or a knitting phase. I will read like crazy, then knit like crazy etc. So yes, the same thing has happened to me. :teehee:

Jill A.
05-08-2007, 07:37 PM
I find that with kids around (age 11 & 13) they go about their business if I am knitting, but there is something about me picking up a book that makes them desperate to interupt me!! :wall:

So, I figure I will get lots of knitting done this summer!

madametj
05-08-2007, 07:42 PM
I actually was wonder where you were, Aquaria. There is someone who has a sn similar to yours so i kept thinking it was you, but when i saw the profile pic i could tell it wasnt. :thinking:

Aquaria
05-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Yep you should be throughly ashamed of yourself~!!
I mean what kind of respectable knitter would EVER let that happen...
Shame, shame, shame~~

lol... I guess I'll have to kneel before my knitting box and beg for its pardon shouldn't I? :notworthy: :rofl:

I actually was wonder where you were, Aquaria. There is someone who has a sn similar to yours so i kept thinking it was you, but when i saw the profile pic i could tell it wasnt.

Ahh, I'm glad to know that someone still remember me :oops: :teehee:

Anyway, I'll still have to keep myself from getting completely lost into my fantasy series... :rofl: funny how books are just as addictive as knitting... I'll have to admit it, though it might be a huge blasphemy to knitters :teehee: