PDA

View Full Version : Knittinghelp chatline survey

hellokitty165
05-09-2007, 04:12 PM
hopefully one day the chatline here had a flock of us chatting about knitting....

Nobones
05-09-2007, 04:55 PM
I put a post some time ago about people going into the knitting chat. I'd love to log in to the chat room and while away the hours chatting about knitting etc. I think a problem is we are scattered all over the globe and our time zones differ. It's late nearly 10pm at night now posting this, I bet some of you are reading this over breakfast! :teehee:

Jan in CA
05-09-2007, 06:46 PM
People do chat from time to time so the best thing to do is prearrange a time with someone or check when you are here to see if anyone is in there.

I'm not a huge chat fan, but I have occasionally.

MoniDew
05-09-2007, 11:01 PM
I would love to chat. One of the reasons I became a member of these boards is to make friends. I don't have a lot of time, but occassionally, on my day off or something, a chat would be very nice.
________
DC MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-09-2007, 11:06 PM
In the past, people have posted "Chat Room Open Now" or "Now Chatting" as a new post in general, so people will know the room has people in it.

Do make sure you register with the same name as your KH Member Name.

DianaM
05-10-2007, 12:32 AM
I don't think I've ever been to the site's chatroom, but I've got MSN and AIM so if anyone ever feels like gabbin' away, feel free to drop by :teehee:

Lieke
05-10-2007, 03:11 AM
well, I'd love to chat, but well, when I'm online you guys are sleeping and when I sleep you are online, so that isn't really realistic.

Sanibelle
05-10-2007, 08:49 AM
I think it would be great - we have the nicest people here - it would be so much fun to chat live.

Maybe we can figure a set time each week so everyone would know when to log on????

DQ
05-10-2007, 09:26 AM
I would chat if I had the time :)