PDA

View Full Version : OT - my dog is evil...

bellium
05-09-2007, 10:31 PM
otter looks as though laser beams might shoot from his eyes....this is otter and queso, a little kitty i took home from work with me to bottle-feed over the weekend. although i don't think otter actually wants to kill small kitty (i think it was the milk he was eyeing), i wouldn't put it past him to use small kitty as a squeaky toy...)

~~Mod Squad was here! :thumbsup:

misha rf
05-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Awww....what a cute liddle ball o' fluff! I hope he's just curious about the new interloper... :)

HamaLee
05-09-2007, 11:26 PM
:roflhard: :rofl:

BTW--I :heart: your profile pic!

beckyrhae
05-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Is Otter a Frenchie? Or a Boston? I can usually tell... but I'm stuck on him. Either way... he is way CUTE! :heart:

bellium
05-10-2007, 01:23 AM
near as i can tell, otter is a frenchie AND a boston - so you're right either way!

DreamWeaver
05-10-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm not really a dog person... but that kitty is SO CUTE :heart: :muah: :heart:

carmabelle1191
05-10-2007, 06:42 AM
:roflhard:
Looks like my dog when she's going after the cat, just without the laser beams shooting from her eyes. :teehee:

Quiltlady
05-10-2007, 08:35 AM
What an adorable picture of both of your little "critters". Yes, it looks like your dog might has some special "powers" in his eyes. Keep the kitten safe. :teehee:

larudden
05-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Awwwwwwwwww, how cute is THAT? Nora would love to press her nose into that ball of fluff to see if it squeaks! :teehee:

I've always wanted to foster kitties but I'm so afraid I'd want to keep them all. I've got three kitties of my own and, since my husband is allergic to cats, he'd kill me if I even thought about bringing another into the house.

You're so sweet to help that baby along. I betcha wanna keep it, huh?

Blessings,
Leslie

bellium
05-10-2007, 11:11 AM
he's cute, indeed, but i don't want to keep him. i work in a veterinary office, i see cute kitties every day, and i have three cute kitties of my own. i made a promise to myself long ago to never own more pets than i can afford to take really good care of - i wouldn't ever want to put a sick pet to sleep because i couldn't afford to make it better. besides, he is so stinking cute, i can guarantee he's going to find a home just as soon as he's weaned.

Guin
05-10-2007, 11:18 AM
awe so cute . Your dog looks very curious :teehee:

At least you don't have a psychotic Siberian husky :roflhard:

zip
05-10-2007, 01:15 PM
sweet. :heart:

My JRT would consider it a sqeak toy as well.

candicane
05-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I want to squeeze them both! I admire you for being able to work in a vet's office. Pets are my serious soft spot and I don't think my heart could handle seeing all those cuties every day.

I fixed Otter's laser eyes for you.

Candice