PDA

View Full Version : Win these luxurious fingerless gloves!!!!

Beee
05-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Hello everybody!

To celebrate the fact that as a fairly newbie knitter (started about over a year ago) I have written these fingerless gloves patterns, I have decided that you can win one of my LUXURIOUS BEADED SILK FINGERLESS GLOVES!

After the winner is announced on May 17th, I will issue both fingerless gloves patterns FOR FREE on my blog and I will write up a step by step tutorial with pictures!

See here for more details:
Win these luxurious fingerless gloves (http://gettingpurlywithit.wordpress.com/2007/05/09/win-these-luxurious-fingerless-gloves/)

Disclaimer: by no means I want to give the impression that I am the first person in the world who invented how to knit fingerless gloves and/or cables! As a novice knitter I am just very excited to have figured out by myself how to knit these gloves… and I just wanted to share! That’s all… Hope you enjoy, just like I am enjoying my journey as a Novice Knitter.

Spread the word!

Thank you and take care,
Nancy

Visit my website:
Getting Purly With It (http://gettingpurlywithit.wordpress.com/)
Adventures and Yarn Lustings of a Novice Knitter.

Beee
05-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Hey again!

I just wanted to add that as a newbie knitter I was very excited to write this pattern...

By no means I am claiming to be original!!!!

And I just wanted to share, that is all :)

Happy knitting!

Nancy

Beee
05-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that the winners of the contest are announced on my blog.

Also as promised you can find a free pattern AND a picture tutorial.

Amy and Sheldon: The site looks great!!! Congrats with the changes!

Thank you and happy knitting,

Nancy

Rennagayle
05-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Nancy, I'd totally forgotten that here is where I first read of your blog and contest. I could've posted here when we were trying to make e-mail contact to give you my address, and could've sent you a private message! :doh:

To anyone else reading, I want to announce that I was the winner of one of Nancy's pair of gloves! :cheering::woot::present:

I'm enjoying your blog, Nancy, and am working fast and furious to finish up a current project so I can get started on your glove pattern. :knitting::happydancing:

Beee
05-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Oh! Rennagayle, the smilies made my laugh!

Your gift should be delivered to you within the next few days...

Congrats again, Rennagayle and enjoy!

Nancy