PDA

View Full Version : Lookie... I can knit the Antropologie-inspired Capelet too!

beckyrhae
05-10-2007, 10:12 AM
I was digging thru my stash and found 5 balls of Moda Dea Ticker Tape in this Charade color and figured I should find a quick pattern to see how it knits up. I really enjoyed knitting this capelet. I made it for a girl I work with. She is super funny and always wearing vintage clothing.

sara_jayne
05-10-2007, 10:21 AM
What a great capelet! :cheering: Your coworker looks thrilled! :teehee:

Jan in CA
05-10-2007, 01:08 PM
It's pretty!

Mariblue
05-10-2007, 02:11 PM
That's looks pretty, I love the colors!

JGM
05-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Would that be an over the boulder shoulder holder? :rofl:

...boulder in this case being the head...

itsjustmeghan
05-10-2007, 09:08 PM
beautiful caplet!

seeing the picture makes me miss working at starbucks. i had the opening morning shift, and i loved every second of it.

beckyrhae
05-10-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm a shift supervisor and I love my job. I work mostly mornings. I've been with the company for almost 3 years and I don't see me leaving any time soon.

itsjustmeghan
05-10-2007, 10:07 PM
with all the stress of possible layoffs, i wish i was back at starbucks. i loved waking up at the *** crack of dawn, hiking down there, setting up all the baked goods and grinding/bagging coffee for the flavor of the day. getting used to seeing the same people every day in their routine on their way to work, people being somewhat in a good mood on a regular basis. yes it had it's stupid days, an lazy people, but i loved the speed of that job, and the out of body experience you have working the bar, pulling shots, marking cups for drinks, and working with a smile on your face the whole time.
you certaining master the art of multitasking.
and i would get to take a nice nap after i got home after my day of work at 3pm before everybody else made it home...i do love naps!!!! :teehee:

baronreads
05-11-2007, 10:58 AM
That is DARLING!! It looks like it fits her personality PERFECTLY!! TFS

Lovin' the Starbucks conversation! I have an application right next to me to fill out! I have a friend that works at one and it's always been something I wanted to do. And right now it's the ONLY thing that fits into my CRAZY schedule - the 5 am shift! :shock:

msoebel
05-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I would totally wear that capelet! What a cute variation. I need to find that pattern...and make one up for me! I have yet to make myself more than a hat.

Misty

Braden
05-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Great! :happydance:

syndactylus
05-14-2007, 12:40 AM
Very cute! - have you sent that picture to the designer?
I bet they'd love it.