PDA

View Full Version : Summer Swappers (Swappers & Swappees Assigned)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Kaydee
08-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Thank you Syndactylus for a wonderful package!!!:cheering:

Unfortunatly I can't post pictures as I'm having technical difficulties at home, and my computer at work restricts the digital camera software:wall: but hopefully I'll get it sorted out so I can share soon with you all.

Nobones
08-15-2007, 12:10 PM
:grrr:My swappers box was delivered back to me this morning because it was too heavy! It's been shipped off this morning and the post office has had a big complaints letter in their inbox!

I want to know who my swapper is! The package I can wait for, but WHO IS MY SWAPPER?! Maybe a little clue? a hint? a sniff of who it might be?

:flirt:

snephenie
08-16-2007, 12:54 AM
:grrr:My swappers box was delivered back to me this morning because it was too heavy! It's been shipped off this morning and the post office has had a big complaints letter in their inbox!

I want to know who my swapper is! The package I can wait for, but WHO IS MY SWAPPER?! Maybe a little clue? a hint? a sniff of who it might be?

:flirt:

I know! I know!!

redwitch
08-16-2007, 07:23 AM
Here's a hint Nobones... it's not me.
Sneph I have my box (after MAF got their dirty mitts on it)
and everyone else, I am buggered for time tonight, but it is REALLY GOOD and pics soon.

Sarah

Leah22b
08-16-2007, 10:32 AM
:woohoo: only 11 more to go......:woot::woot:

Way to go wow everyone is getting such lovely stuff! Yummmmmmmmmmmy!

clb1968
08-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I am patiently waiting for my swapper to say that she has got the package.

Weebie
08-16-2007, 02:50 PM
My swapper has sent my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am verrrrrryyyyyyyyy excited!!!! :)

-Karin

syndactylus
08-16-2007, 03:23 PM
katie - I am just so happy you even got it at all right now!
I really thought they gave it to some florists, and was wondering how the florists liked their new socks, and whether they'd ever start feeling guilty and fork them over to you.
:poke:
and of course that you like it is an added bonus! :woohoo:
sometime I'd love to see that they do fit though, because I still don't quite believe I managed that...

beth, thank you for spending that much time on something for me! if you ever come to boston I'll take you on a tour.

threesmom
08-16-2007, 03:54 PM
aw - no problem! You're worth every stitch!

meearnol
08-16-2007, 07:55 PM
I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!!! :woot: Charlotte (aka clb1968) was my swapper, and she totally ROCKS! Here, see for yourself! http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1158/1142707962_2ce26a1b91_b.jpg

My pal sent me several notes and cute little paper things http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1306/1141871073_e88e985101_b.jpg

A stitch book (that the cat wants to share) http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1051/1142751790_4eaec151aa_b.jpg

Some Texas memorabilia http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1115/1142711276_5d2c13ee06_b.jpg

2 skeins of wool to practice my felting http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1440/1141899919_74ee4ded2e_b.jpg

A beautiful pink and white washcloth http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1005/1142720842_59f6fff9f5_b.jpg

And some awesome blue Entrelac stitch markers http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1268/1141888809_2adb215d6d_b.jpg

Charlotte, you were a great pal, and I LOVED getting to know you! Thank you a million times over. :heart:

clb1968
08-16-2007, 09:28 PM
I am so glad it all got there.

Nobones
08-17-2007, 05:50 AM
My email doesn't want to send things at the moment. My swapper said I could ask her one question as long as is wasn't 'Who are you'!

I have been really stuck about what 1 question I should ask, I want to make it a good one. Hubby says I should be patient and wait until my swapper is ready to unmask herself. But what do men know! :teehee:

I will email you as soon as I can with a carefully thought out question.

Meanwhile my swap person has inspired to me to bake! The first time was a disaster, with burnt biscuits and a burnt arm which resulted in a trip to A&E yesterday!

But this morning I have made rock cakes and jam tarts which are currently cooling but look and smell nice. So thanks swapper for the inspiration. I hope you get your parcel soon.

snowbear
08-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Just a quick note.. I've finished all my treatments.. I go next week for another cat scan but they are 99.99% sure it's all gone.

I just want to thank you all again for understanding when I uh.. said things I shouldn't.

It's been a great swap.. I've found a great friend who is also a great quilter! She's quilting some squares for me that my Mother had cut out. She is really special!

Take care, enjoy life, and remember, life is too short to worry about the small stuff.. and most of it is small stuff..

Big Bear Hugs!

G J
08-17-2007, 12:59 PM
:woohoo:Yay!:woohoo:
Snowbear, I'm SO happy for you! :woot:
Knit in peace!

Nobones
08-17-2007, 02:08 PM
:cheering: for Snowbear. I hope you stay strong!

I thought I'd post a picture of my baking efforts, not as good as my swapper I'm sure, but not bad for my 2nd attempt.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/mikebull/baking.jpg

Kaydee
08-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Nobones, those little jam tarts are so cute! It looks like you did a great job on them.

threesmom
08-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Sounds like great news, Snowbear! Hope you're feeling okay with all the treatments.

Nobones - They look great - far better than my first baking attempts!

jeanius80
08-17-2007, 04:43 PM
i am so glad you are feeling better snowbear!

mks22300
08-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Snowbear, I'm so glad you're feeling better!
Nobones, your baked goods look pretty tasty to me! I love to bake.
Finally, here's a picture of the wonderful things that Leah22b sent me!

pandaca
08-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Nobones - Those jelly cookies are my husband's absolute favorite! Mine never look that good, though.

MKS - That red yarn is gorgeous! And I love the homemade card!

redwitch
08-20-2007, 06:26 AM
Well it's getting late now and I must accept that I am not going to find the camera battery charger any time soon, so here are the ones I managed to take before the battery carked it.

Some cobwebweight! cashmere! 300g! and a handknitted pincushion and a candle named 'cashmere scarf', all from Marilynn. Lovely smooth wooden needles too, and with a Chibi needle thing in the middle of the pincushion. I thought this was commercially made! Mad skillz Mareknit!

Marilynn was also kind enough to allow me to buy some things and provide her address, and she put things I got into my package, because places like KP do not ship overseas. Here's a sampling: needles and some shadow laceweight

and from Mareknit, Plumknits 4-ply, 100g, 80% wool 20% cashmere, check out the colours!

I also bought some Seasilk

and I hope I can soon get some more pictures of the other stuff, there is something in there that will make you all drool. Some really cool orange wool, and Mare must be good luck because I bought 4 raffle tickets at a knitting event, $20 total, and won 2 prizes, supposed to be more than $100 value each (bit of a stretch but I am certainly not complaining!). Thank you Marilynn. You are a legend and I haven't even finished showing you what she sent and forwarded me. She is fab. Ooh there was also some Manos and cashmere hand soap and well you will see later.

Lucky lucky Sarah

wewantmore
08-20-2007, 07:39 AM
:inlove:

Nobones
08-20-2007, 02:18 PM
:woohoo:My swapper has emailed to say my package is in the post! I'll find out soon who she is! Oh and get some lovely goodies too! :teehee:

:waving: swapper, lovely to hear from you as always.

:waving: other swapper, your parcel should be with you soon and I hope you both like it!

It's been a wonderful swap, I've enjoyed seeing everyone's delight as their parcels have been arriving.

jeanius80
08-20-2007, 02:37 PM
redwitch- what lovely goodies. yum!
nobones- those baked goodies look so tastey. i think i might make brownies today now! :rofl: I wonder if they'll last until my dh gets home?

rebecca
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM
MY GOODNESS:cheering::cheering: The hits keep rolling on!!! Wonderful packages! What a fantastic group of swappers:cheering:

Weebie
08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jodi!!!!! (Orcoastknitter)

I have been sooooo spoiled I'm not even sure what to say. I can not believe all the amazing things I have just received!!!!! I love it all!!! I received books, yarn, knitting necessities, coffee, tea, chocolate, scrapbooking supplies, note pads, a project bag....the list goes on and on....

Here are some pictures of the gigantic amount of fantastic things I received!!!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1243/1207664318_f8dff5aca4_m.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1145/1207699594_1fb70afe26_m.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1299/1206847917_85fc4d933c_m.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1047/1207737422_f77047c5b1_m.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1239/1206888211_65c9c90b10_m.jpg

Thank you again Jodi!!!!! I have felt like a princess for a day with all these wonderful things!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay:

jeanius80
08-22-2007, 09:06 PM
wow weebie! what a fantastic package :heart:

BostonBecca
08-22-2007, 10:25 PM
I received my package today from NOBONES! She was the best swapper ever. I will do pictures probably Friday after work, I seem to have no time these days between training to be a public defender and planning this silly wedding.

Thank you so much Ellie! It is fantastic and the capelet is so gorgeous. You are such a sweetheart and I hope we continue to keep in touch.

jeanius80
08-22-2007, 10:44 PM
can't wait to see!

orcoastknitter
08-22-2007, 11:07 PM
You are very welcome Weebie!

I glad it got there in one piece. I was tracking the package everyday at work to see where it was. I even called them to see why it wasn't delivered yet! :rofl:

I had a blast shopping for you. Gave me a good excuse to buy more yarn at the fiber fair. :teehee:

I still have one more thing I am waiting on and as soon as I get it I will send it to you.

Enjoy!

snowbear
08-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Cat scan was reviewed by 3 Physicians.. and after 30 minutes of reviewing gave me the following news.

They could not find a trace of the tumor. They looked.. and looked.. and can not find it. I'm still a bit weak.. but that is normal.

I'm tumor free.. I go back in 3 months for check up..but.. all signs are great!

Thanks for the support & love from all of this thread....

Big Bear Hugs to all

Lynn says thanks for giving her a new addiction, lol She almost has as much stash as I do...

jeanius80
08-23-2007, 12:33 AM
what a good knitter lynn is! now i don't feel so bad about my stash! :rofl: glad your healthy sue :heart:

Nobones
08-23-2007, 05:19 AM
Hooray for Snowbear! :cheering:

And Hooray Boston Becca liked her parcel! I'm thrilled. Busy making wedding plans????!

JamOKnit
08-23-2007, 08:45 AM
What fantastic news, Snowbear! Hooray!!!

Leah22b
08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
:woohoo::woot:

Oh what wonderful packages and what Marvelous news Congrats snowbear!

We are down to the last 8....:knitting::knitting::knitting::passedout:

cftwo
08-23-2007, 10:31 AM
That's such good news, Snowbear!!! I'm thrilled for you! (And to think, that amid all that stress, we reeled in a new knitter... I'm glad that something good came out of it all.)

Kaydee
08-23-2007, 10:37 AM
:cheering:That's great news Snowbear!!!:happydance:

Eloewien
08-23-2007, 10:40 AM
That's wonderful snowbear! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better!

domiknitrix
08-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Congrats Snowbear!!

clb1968
08-23-2007, 01:59 PM
That's great news Snowbear.

PaperGirl
08-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Hooray Snowbear!

Nobones
08-25-2007, 05:49 AM
:woohoo: I got a parcel, I got a parcel!

Achem, sorry! I got my 2nd parcel this morning from... Kaydee! She has spoiled me rotten again, I have had 2 lovely books, 'One Skein Wonders' (how she knew I wanted that I don't know) and 'The Ultimate Book of Knit Socks', which has instructions in English! Can't seem follow the other pattern I have.

I have some 'Clover' goodies, the needles I needed along with some DPNs (she's determined to get me sock knitting! :teehee:) and a gorgeous pendant cutter.

The knitted items are 3 wash cloths, with patterns of; the UK, a sewing machine (!) and a cat, (which my hubby has his eye on as he will only use hand made wash cloths now!) I'll have to hide that one away!

Thank you so much Kaydee for being a wonderful swapper, your kind emails helped me when I was going through a difficult time. Big hugs to you and I hope the move goes well.

:hug: :muah:

Oh gosh nearly forgot, piccies!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/mikebull/YarnSwapBox225-08-07.jpg

PaperGirl
08-25-2007, 03:44 PM
:woot::woot::woot:

ADAllen
08-25-2007, 04:02 PM
What a fantastic package! There has been so much spoiling going on this summer. It's great!

itsjustmeghan
08-25-2007, 04:22 PM
that's wonderful, snowbear! i'm so happy to hear it worked! and you got a good knitting buddy!

mks22300
08-25-2007, 06:42 PM
That's wonderful news Snowbear! :cheering:

BostonBecca
08-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Ok, so I knew my swapper was NoBones from before I got the first box and we dispensed with the fiction between ourselves a while, but I did not want to spill the beans before now.

Here are my goodies. I also have a picture of my Tempting in the bath on my blog and possibly bigger pictures of everything here.

Thank you again Eliie! You are fantastic and I can't thank you enough.

The manly camo stitch holder is for my sweetie (newly engaged) and Ellie put in a Welsh Love Spoon for us. I look forward to hanging it up soon in our apartment.

Nobones
08-27-2007, 05:27 AM
I'm so pleased you liked everything. I hope Micheal did too. Remember your meant to share they chocolate!

There are the first needles holders I've made, I'm going t make myself one like yours but with red jewels on.

I hope 'The Love Spoon' does exactly what it says it will do; Luck, Love and Happiness!

sig
08-27-2007, 05:29 AM
everything looks beautiful!!!!! :inlove:

Eloewien
08-27-2007, 09:38 AM
I probably have a box waiting for me at home... if not, I will when I get there... TOMORROW- argh!!! I had to go to Florida for a funeral which is this afternoon, and my package was on it's way to my house. I'll be home sometime tomorrow night, depending on how long it takes to get back home.
Other randomness- tried to find a LYS on my way home that carries MMMMMMalabrigo... couldn't find one! ARGH!

Kaydee
08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Nobones, I'm so glad everything arrived safe and you like it!!

threesmom
08-27-2007, 09:33 PM
I love checking and seeing we're still getting packages! Everything looks great! I hope yours is waiting for you Eloewien! And congrats on the engagement Becca - that's so exciting! Snowbear - hurray for you!! Great news!

redwitch
08-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Well as you know Mare-knit sent me some other things which she kindly let me buy and send to her address for her to forward, as many companies don't ship overseas, and I went to town. BTW also found camera charger, duh.

Cocaine in my favourite colours:

Oh, I promised something to make you drool: fabric from eQuilter.com, they also have firemen and police.
Closeups in no particular order of liking:
I don't know why their legs look so short, I assure you that they are in fact perfectly proportioned, guess my photography skills don't do them justice. Hello boys, welcome to your new home! Last night we all drank bourbon and ate Spam. Good times.

And I told you that Mare-knit must have also sent me some good luck, because I was restrained at the Knit-Out at a shopping centre and only bought this: covered the flash trying to get the real colours and it turned red, but in the parts that are not red, it's a good representation of the colours.

I also bought 4 tickets to a raffle and won 2 prizes here:

Thanks for sending those babe!

Okay, pressies:

redwitch
08-28-2007, 02:46 AM
Sorry, I'm starting a new post because I can't put text in between the photos. How do I do that? I'm sure I did it before!

But pressies here, mare-knit is very thoughtful, you had all better hope you get her in your next swop.
A scarf, I think it is her first lace, and she thinks that it is not good, she is convinced I will frog it and reuse the wool! How could I? Please tell her how good it is, she obviously has knitting esteem issues. She kindly provided the leftover wool in case I did frog it. Good thing, now I can make something to match it. It's soft and lovely.

A stitch marker:

but I didn't like it, it will catch on laceweight, so i made some modifications and now I have a cute little charm for a necklace or whatever, and an adorable marker with a little ball of wool and needles hanging off.

Green Manos and orange wool, lovely and soft:

and a pattern and a lace book, full of pretty shawls and scarves:

She/hubby also sent me some Spam, because I sent them some Marmite. It looks revolting. I can't wait to eat it, what's the best way? I am so not having those quesadillas in the recipe on the side of the tin.

Thank you Marilynn!!! I love you!

P.S. I only worked out it was you in mid-/late July.

Leah22b
08-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Oh what nice packages.... I love everything that everyone is getting...

Mare-Knit that lace is fabulous... I can't believe you would think another knitter would frog it... Great job! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Redwitch thats quite the man haul... what are you going to do with all that sexy man material...:teehee:

As for Spam... ewwwwwww... My mom used to cut it into thin slices and fry it on both sides and serve it. What ever you do though do not serve it with boxed Mac & Cheese... your stomach would not be nice to you for that....lol

meearnol
08-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Mare-knit, that scarf is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. I'm stingy in my compliment-giving, so I absolutely mean it.

Redwitch - I LOVE Spam! I'm one of the minority though. The way my dad always made it was to slice it and fry it until it was crispy on the outside, then serve it on toast with mustard. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. :)

jeanius80
08-28-2007, 08:44 PM
:psst:i like spam fried in a non-stick (or lightly oiled) pan.. serve with buttered toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast ... you can microwave it crispy too, but it's better fried :heart:

jeanius80
08-28-2007, 08:45 PM
those are fabulous packages you ladies recieved! WOOOOW everything is so well thought out :)

Eloewien
08-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I got my package! It actually got here Saturday, but I wasn't here until about an hour ago... I'll take pictures in a bit or tomorrow morning... My pal was Letah75 and she was just wonderful! In the package was a wonderfully soft scarf (even my husband agrees!) made of Plymouth Sinsations, two dishcloths, a facecloth, an addi needle, two Chico bags (they squish up really small in their own carrying pouch), three types of sierra nevada mustard, and some really really yummy MCY wool/silk yarn! Definitely have to take pictures tomorrow!

aineepooh1
08-29-2007, 12:13 AM
:heart::heart::heart:I got my p ackage today~:cheering::cheering: I got two lovely dishcloths, a bookmark, and a LOVELY wrap for my shoulders.. I :heart::heart::heart:it.. I am always making stuff for others but NOW I get to keep some for MYSELF~!:inlove::inlove: I love the blue/white colors on my wrap.. and I :heart: the cabled? discloth.. it is AWESOME~ I saw it in the package and just had to stop and stare.. .it is so cool and such Bright colors which I :heart::heart:..
thanks so much secret pal~ MOMMA G~
I LOVE IT~!

mare-nitt
08-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Redwitch, I so wanted to keep that dark haired cowboy here with me, and cast a spell to make him come to life. LOL Cool Fabric.
I had fun with this swap and getting to know you and learning something new. Glad everything was fine in your packages.
Enjoy your spam, in some houses it is a staple to have on hand.
Swaps are great, I love seeing what everyone gets and gives. Knitters are a great bunch of people.

Eloewien
08-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Pictures! Yay! The first one is the whole stash- three jars of Sierra Nevada mustard- which look quite yummy! Two chico bags- these will be great for organizing my projects! Two hanks of Mystical Creations Yarn-- wow- soft and shiny! A set of Addi Turbos- already snuggled into the pretty yarn... A scarf, two dishcloths, and a face cloth- wow! Thank you soooo much!
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1395/1267787247_68c5174c4f.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1027/1268646982_1d88b75284.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1379/1267782567_4f92466128.jpg

G J
08-29-2007, 02:00 PM
How lovely!:cheering:

threesmom
08-29-2007, 02:35 PM
So pretty!:inlove:

Secksiebrat
08-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I didn't get a chance to post pictures of the wonderful things my swap pal got me, so I finally got the chance today. They are posted on my blog and I wanted to say thank you again for all the wonderful things that I received!

http://secksiebrat.blogspot.com/2007/08/stuff-from-my-secret-pal.html

~danielle~

MommaG
08-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Aineepooh I am so glad you finally got your package. I was begining to worry that it got lost in the mail. And I am so Glad you liked everything. I am always worried about that when I make things for others.

aineepooh1
08-30-2007, 03:03 PM
I :heart::heart:it~ :thumbsup: ... although I think my kitties do too b/c they had my shawl out on the carpet this morning when I got up~!

wonder how that happened~:think:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jeanius80
08-30-2007, 03:35 PM
secksibrat- great music and package! my dd ran to me to dance on my lap when she heard the music playing :heart:

Eloewien
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
I keep cuddling my scarf and my yarn- yummy!

redwitch
08-31-2007, 12:56 AM
Well I had some Spam for lunch yesterday. What a culinary delight. Mmm... sodium nitrite... when my mum does a pork roast she never has enough crackling to go around so she can fry some Spam to go with it from now on, it tastes like crackling to me. 25% fat, pish posh. Imagine living in a time when most of your meat was processed that way so it would keep all winter!
I had it on toast, with mustard and cheese, definitely must be fried, no good cold.

I need some ideas for that cowboy fabric, my mum reckons a skirt, I'm thinking about a sweet dreams pillow and maybe a bag? The print is too big for small items. What would you guys make?

meearnol
08-31-2007, 01:18 AM
redwitch - is it possible to blow up the print to life size and make a large cutout pillow to snuggle with on cool fall nights? ;)

Kaydee
09-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Well even though the swap has been over I never shared a pic of my goodies that I got from syndactylus because of computer problems at home so I wanted to post a pic especially so you all could see the beautiful socks she knit me! Thank you again syndactylus!!

G J
09-05-2007, 05:35 PM
pretty!:woohoo:

sig
09-06-2007, 02:58 AM
beautiful!!!!:inlove:

Nobones
09-06-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm so pleased you had a nice package too Kaydee.

Does everyone have their packages now? Wasn't this a fun swap? I did enjoy the knitting part in the end, it's given me the confidence to knit a couple of Christmas presents.

Leah22b
09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Update

I still show 5 people waiting on package #2

VickyS456 - Received
psammeadred
Oznog27
Charmy
Letah75 - Received

If I've missed you or you have received package 2 and your listed above, please let me know. Thanks! We are close to being done... Just a little more...:woohoo:

letah75
09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Oh gosh, I thought I'd posted! I got my package eons ago. :aww:

I got the most lovely things, a shrug (which I love), soap with little soap bags around it, which work wonderfully! Yarn!!!!!! Some note pads that are shaped into my initials! A notepad with a magnet on it which is perfect for my fridge and makes a great shopping list.

A lovely card! I love my packages and my partner. I got such wonderful things! This really was a GREAT swap!

jeanius80
09-06-2007, 10:47 PM
:waving:hi! i was sending to Vicky. i did send her the second package, but i don't think she has access anymore (or temporarily) :pout:

Leah22b
09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
:woohoo:Thanks for updateing me. That leaves us with 3. :woot: This has been sooooo much fun!

Leah22b
09-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Any word on the last 3 swappers waiting to receive there 2nd package?

jeanius80
09-25-2007, 07:22 PM
what 3 haven't received their packages? and where's snephenie? :pout:

Leah22b
09-26-2007, 09:02 AM
I still have the following 3 as not receiving package #2

psammeadred Received
Oznog27
Charmy

Thanks,
Lisa

psammeadred
09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I got my package #2 (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/showthread.php?p=924584#post924584) from Becka!:muah:

Leah22b
09-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Oops I did see that before. I must have missed entering it. Thanks for updateing me.

That leaves 2 then...

sig
11-19-2007, 07:27 AM
i'm just curious, has everyone received their package??

Leah22b
11-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I have that everyone received package#1 and that only 2 had not received Package#2
Oznog27
Charmy

sig
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Really? :oo: Charmy was my pal and she send me some beautiful yarns and book!!! I hope this is a mixed up and that they really got their packages. :thumbsup: