PDA

View Full Version : WAAAY OT: Jericho canceled!

letah75
05-16-2007, 05:59 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :verysad:

I am so upset. I hope another channel will pick it up...that happens right?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MamaMer
05-16-2007, 06:17 PM
I hate when that happens. Esp when the show ends as if it is going to come back. They did it to me with Invasion too:cry:

debinoz
05-16-2007, 08:35 PM
I WAS having a good day... not anymore!!!! It was bad enough last week when they killed the dad off, but they didn't have to do this!!

I would have been alot happier if they'd killed off the whiney cheating son or the juvinile delenquent store owner....

too bad, I only really watch 2 shows, this and House. The way my luck runs, House will get the ax next.:pout:

SabrinaJL
05-17-2007, 02:45 AM
:( I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. The last tv show that Skeet Ulrich was in (and I also really liked) was Miracles and it got canceled too. Bummer.

brendajos
05-17-2007, 08:59 AM
The letter I saw from the CBS "Executive" seemed to indicate it was the show's own fault for not keeping its audience after that ridiculous 3 month, or so, hiatus they took in the middle of the season. The letter said that they would consider "ending" the show so all the secrets are revealed sometime next season but nothing was in the works.

Yeah I am irritated too. Her suggestion was that we all watch CSI-Miami instead.

tarrentella
05-17-2007, 09:29 AM
noooo. Iv only just started watching it - we download it fromt he net to watch here, alonf with the latest episode of 24 and Heroes. now we're going to be missing one from our US TV night every tuesday

Jan in CA
05-17-2007, 10:19 AM
The letter I saw from the CBS "Executive" seemed to indicate it was the show's own fault for not keeping its audience after that ridiculous 3 month, or so, hiatus they took in the middle of the season. The letter said that they would consider "ending" the show so all the secrets are revealed sometime next season but nothing was in the works.

Yeah I am irritated too. Her suggestion was that we all watch CSI-Miami instead.

:?eyebrow: WHAT!? I hadn't heard this and it ticks me off! I HATED when the throw in reruns in the middle of the season, then they threw in these mid-season hiatuses. What do they expect? Ugh.

Old Knitter
05-17-2007, 02:21 PM
I did not know Jerico was cancelled.....dreadful news.

But, don't even joke about House being cancelled; I simply couldn't take it!

:pout: