PDA

View Full Version : Noro Sale

kristinw
05-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Because I am all about being an enabler :roflhard: I thought I would mention that Little Knits is having a Huge Noro sale!! I love Little Knits - I have ordered from them several times.

Noro sale (http://www.littleknits.com/categories.php?cat=14)

auburnchick
05-17-2007, 08:09 AM
I second the recommendation on Little Knits. I got that email this morning and deleted it without peeking at their site. Just too tempting...

But, for those of you wanting to make Booga Bags...;)

candicane
05-17-2007, 09:22 AM
I ordered from Little Knits on Tuesday and received a confirmation. I have not received a shipping confirmation though, how quickly to they get orders out? I read that they might cancel orders of less than $25. Mine was $24.94 (before shipping), hopefully they don't cancel it!

I bought the Patagonia Nature Cotton.

candice

baronreads
05-17-2007, 09:40 AM
OMG! What a SALE! Very overwhelming to a new knitter! WHAT DO I NEED?! :oo:

marykz
05-17-2007, 09:57 AM
you wicked wonderful enabler! I am now (happily) $78.02 poorer... and anxiously awaiting my Noro tidori, and crystal palace cotton...

I love yarn! (siiiiiigh)

kristinw
05-17-2007, 10:18 AM
I ordered from Little Knits on Tuesday and received a confirmation. I have not received a shipping confirmation though, how quickly to they get orders out? I read that they might cancel orders of less than $25. Mine was $24.94 (before shipping), hopefully they don't cancel it!

I bought the Patagonia Nature Cotton.

candice

They are great for ordering but I will admit their shipping isn't always the fastest.

kristinw
05-17-2007, 10:18 AM
OMG! What a SALE! Very overwhelming to a new knitter! WHAT DO I NEED?! :oo:

Have you made a Booga Bag?? Perfect opportunity to get yarn for that!

Mommy22alyns
05-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh no you didn't!!! :help:

KnittingNat
05-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Sometimes i thank God i'm far away and my shipping costs are high :happydance:
Because otherwise, i'm afraid i'd be poor, very poor :roflhard:

Luvmyrottnboy
05-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh boy did I do damage at that sale!

Yesterday I ordered 2 bags of Transistions and a bunch of Madril Giamaica.

Today it was 3 bags of Lily.

I am a sucker for Littleknits, can't resist ever. The shipping can be slow sometimes but Sue is wonderful, she will let you know why an order is delayed and when you can expect it.

Love Littleknits!

PaperGirl
05-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Must not...must not...

Well..whaddaya know...I DO have willpower. :roflhard:

Ingrid
05-17-2007, 02:44 PM
I think I check in there as often as I come here!:shifty: I have an order of Transitions on the way and just ordered some Silk Garden.

baronreads
05-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Have you made a Booga Bag?? Perfect opportunity to get yarn for that!

I'm working on my first Booga Bag right now!

rebecca
05-17-2007, 06:07 PM
LOL, I LOVE, LOVE Littleknits and I was excited to see the Noro sale, I was going to get another bag or 2 of Cash Iroha, but I have the color that they have. Alas, I didn't get any this time!

psammeadred
05-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Ooh, that Cash Iroha is very very tempting...must resist!

G J
05-17-2007, 08:55 PM
I LOVE this yarn: https://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=231 but am not sure what to make with it! I've already got the Peru Luxury DK for a turtleneck (good choice?) Suggestions, anyone?

G J
05-17-2007, 09:06 PM
One more thing: THere's room for a discount code on checkout. Anyone have a code?

kristinw
05-17-2007, 11:00 PM
I LOVE this yarn: https://www.littleknits.com/products.php?cat=231 but am not sure what to make with it! I've already got the Peru Luxury DK for a turtleneck (good choice?) Suggestions, anyone?

I always buy yarn without projects in mind. I say if you love it, buy it.

G J
05-18-2007, 12:24 PM
How much do I order? I think it would make a great jacket or something.

ANyone have a good pattern or idea? I'm about a medium, but always have to make shoulders a tad wide and sleeves a bit longer (thanks, Dad. Broad shoulders suit YOU!):hug:

I'm still looking for a coupon code too. Free shipping, ANYTHING!

kristinw
05-18-2007, 02:46 PM
I think if you think you might make a garment from it, you should buy a bag. That's what I would do.

candicane
05-18-2007, 02:49 PM
I am still waiting for shipping confirmation on the order I placed on Tuesday. I even emailed and asked, but haven't heard anything. This make me depressed, I just like to know where things are.

candice

G J
05-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Has anyone made anything with Noro Silver Thaw? I love blues in Color 13. How does it look knitted up? I hesitate to spend the $$$ if it's not wonderful!

rebecca
05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
I think if you think you might make a garment from it, you should buy a bag. That's what I would do.

I always buy bags from them, I just can't resist the prices!!
Candice, email her again, she's very, very nice and she will get back to you, she's undoubtedly become very busy or something because she generally gets back to me in a day or 2 :wink:

marykz
05-23-2007, 11:09 AM
I got my shipping confirmation yesterday!! my package is now on its way from WA to MD...

The confirmation email totally made my day. (how sad is that?!) new yarn new yarn new yarn!!!:woot::woot::present:

Of course- I've got to get working on all the yarn I already have. :blush:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-23-2007, 12:12 PM
FYI, the manufacturer's suggested retail price for some noro yarns will be INCREASING soon, so shop this sale while you can.