PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace Cotton Flamme

Cherinec5
05-17-2007, 02:35 PM
anyone have any experience with this yarn? i am about to order 10 skeins but wanted to see your opinion first.

marykz
05-17-2007, 05:02 PM
I'll find out soon enough- I ordered a bag of the blue and a skein of the black... At best- a new sweater! at worst- pretty hand towels... I hope someone who has used it can tell us...

dustinac
05-17-2007, 05:10 PM
I started a dollar and half cardigan out of it.. but then realized I didn't have enough :wall:... I didn't find it very soft to work with which surprised me cause to just touch it felt ok.. but knitting with it kinda bothered my finger I let the yarn flow over..I was hoping after I washed it would soften up a bit.. and I had thin section of yarn then wider sections this was ok with me I kinda liked that look.. I have a bunch of a plum and blue I gotta find soemthing to do with now :rofling:

rebecca
05-18-2007, 06:16 PM
LOL, ya'll are ordering from my fave Littleknits, aren't ya?! I started to order a bag of it, too, but decided to bid on something on Ebay instead.
LOL, LittleKnits is very hard to resist...i love them:heart:

marykz
05-18-2007, 07:10 PM
lol- how DID you guess??! :) I'm very happy with the sale prices I found... now I just have to be patient!

rebecca
05-18-2007, 07:52 PM
lol- how DID you guess??! :) I'm very happy with the sale prices I found... now I just have to be patient!

LOL, I suppose I guessed because LittleKnits bags are one of my obsessions, LOL!