PDA

View Full Version : OT- Shoes

Eloewien
05-17-2007, 06:45 PM
I know there have got to be some shoe fanatics out there... I need to find a pair of shoes to wear with a bridesmaids dress...

What color?? I'm thinking cute strappy heels, but not too high so my feet aren't killin me at the end of the night, but I just don't know! :??

Any thoughts?

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-17-2007, 07:25 PM
I would ask the bride, first. Maybe she has a shoe picked out? Or maybe she has a color preference? I think strappy black patent leather wedge heel would look good, but I'm not the one getting married.

carmabelle1191
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I like the shoes she has on with the dress already, but those look like they would kill your feet. I would probably go with a shoe something along those color lines. But I would also check with the bride/other bridesmaids to see what everyone has picked out.

Sara
05-17-2007, 08:17 PM
After the bride weighs in on the shoes, look for them on Zappos.com.
Free shipping both ways! I love them, love them, love them!!!!

msoebel
05-18-2007, 10:50 AM
:think:Metallics are always hot with formal dresses (I am not a huge fan of metallic anything beside jewelry, but they are definitely in style!).

You could get a pair of strappy sandles and have them dyed to match the dress (Payless will do it for you for a reasonable price) or you could simply wear black...and have a pair of shoes that could be worn again and again.

But check with the Bride...some brides want their bridesmaids to have matching shoes...or at least similar shoes.

Misty

Nobones
05-18-2007, 11:27 AM
A sandel with a bit of 'Bling' on would look deadly with that dress.

Silver
05-18-2007, 11:54 AM
2nd for Zappos! You can sort by shoe type, color, heel height, price, everything. I've never NOT found the shoes I was looking for on Zappos.

Kaydee
05-18-2007, 12:06 PM
What a great dress, and something your could wear again! Anyway, like the others said you might want to check with the bride but I'd probably do with a silver or even gold strappy shoe. I got some strappy silver shoes at Target around this time last year, they were super cute and very cheap.Here are a few ones I found on Zappos.com under the strappy sandals (http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722000228/show_all/1/page/1/bar/1.html) category and none of them are too high:

Eloewien
05-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Word from the bride is anything gold... so I think I've found a few options at zappo's-- thanks!!

KathyinCali
05-21-2007, 01:20 PM

Zappos is the best! I have to limit my online time at Zappos :)