PDA

View Full Version : Forum question

callmesusan
05-19-2007, 02:56 PM
All of the posts seem to remain red even though I have looked at a post. Does the font not change anymore to help me remember which posts I have already visited?

kblue
05-19-2007, 03:01 PM
well on my computer if i just click the back button it stays red but if i refresh it changes...so you could try that.

KathyinCali
05-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Mine stays red also even when I refresh. If you get a fix I'd love to know :)

brendajos
05-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I have found that when i am finished reading a thread if i click on "general forum" it will take me back and it won't be red anymore.

If i click on "mark this forum read" it will stay red until i come back but the headings won't be bold.

dustinac
05-21-2007, 03:11 PM
If I read a thread or mark them all read when I go back to knittinghelp.com it still bold.. but if I click back into that forum and then back out to knittinghelp its not :teehee:

this has been driving me crazy..I have to have it all marked red with no bolds before I can move on.. it's just one of those things.. like touching my stove 3 times before I can go to bed or leave the house...:oo:

does anyone else have the fading in and out as well?? when I change to other forums it fades in like some blogs does... only not very fast... :shrug:

kellyh57
05-21-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm annoyed when I come back and I've read the first page or post and click on the whole post thinking it's brand new. Does that make sense? I thought the old forum would somehow change if you'd read part of it.

Kelly