PDA

View Full Version : shandeh! THANKS!

jeanius80
05-20-2007, 12:41 PM
i got the cd spindle yesterday (nobody told me until this morning silly dh ) !!!:muah::inlove::heart::happydance::cheering::shi fty:

already i love it! i used a scrap piece of kureyon (its hot pink:lol:) for my leader and started spinning the pretty chocolate merino you sent! yay its so fun! i was worried after i ordered the ebay roving that i might end up with fiber and no desire to spin. i was wrong. its so neat ! i will take pics when dd is napping and post them here!
I think i will spin the brown merino and then the white (australian?) wool jhanelee (sp?) gave me and ply them together. it will probably be a bulky yarn, but pretty. fingers crossed i get just enough to make something! maybe a hat? :rofling:

mintdee
05-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Welcome to a new addiction! I love spinning almost as much as I love knitting ;)

PaperGirl
05-21-2007, 04:25 PM
I got the one I ordered today...its so CUTE!

I know the person Im sending it to will LOVE it!

snephenie
05-22-2007, 02:15 AM
I sooo want to try this but I think I need to see a few more videos...I'm much more of a visual learner...It looks so cool though.

Leah22b
05-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I sooo want to try this but I think I need to see a few more videos...I'm much more of a visual learner...It looks so cool though.

Just an FYI spinning is one of those things you really need to pick up and just try. It makes more sense when you see and actually do at the same time. Good luck! Its very addictive!:woohoo: