PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Patons CM in Brown

Chel
05-20-2007, 06:11 PM
I know this probably should be in the Buy/Sell/Swap forum, but I don't know how many peopel would view it there.

Basically in my attempt to do a MAJOR stash bust/UFO operation, I have designated all Friday's as UFO FRIDAY where the only projects I work on are UFO's.

In going through my old projects I found a great purse I never finished. The entire thing is done with the exception of some I-cord and the straps. OVer the weekend, I have gone through my entire stash looking for the yarn to finish it up and I don't have any. Perhaps this is the reason it is still a UFO? :shrug:

It is Patons Classic Merino in Color 231 Chestnut Brown. If anyone had half a ball or so they were willing to part with, I would be happy to purchase it. :shifty:

Yarn Doc
05-20-2007, 07:07 PM
I think I have some in my stash...

ETA: I found 2 skeins! They're yours if you want them.

Chel
05-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Oh Thank you!!!! I wouldn't even ask but they aren't carrying this color any more at Michaels or A.C. Moore in my area.

Please PM me with your address as well as how much $ to send. Shipping will be to Maryland, 20616

cookworm
05-21-2007, 12:10 AM
Chel, I too have some. I'm pretty sure it's nearly a full skein; dye lot # is 115347 if you need more.

By the way, what a GREAT idea you have to work on UFO's on a designated day of the week--I may steal your idea! I have a couple of things I REALLY need to get done...one of my UFO's is a project I lost interest in, but I still need to finish it up, and this seems like a great method to use. Who knows--maybe I'll fall in love with it again once I finish it?