PDA

View Full Version : OT-Who here watches Desperate Housewives?

figaro
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM
I just finished watching the season ending and WOW! I won't say anything more for those of you west of me, but I want the new season to start now!:cheering:

Sanibelle
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Figaro -

I was knitting and watching (well more like listening) at the end. I looked up just in time to see that someone hung themself. Did they show who it was or was that a part of the cliff hanger????

Thanks

ironmaiden
05-20-2007, 11:38 PM
It was Edie.

snephenie
05-20-2007, 11:54 PM
It was Edie.

:pout: See what I get for opening this thread....

brendajos
05-21-2007, 01:12 AM
lol wow... i am glad I don't care about this show and/or that i hadn't watched it yet cuz the end totally would have just gotten spoiled for me with no warning...lol

I was actually changing the channel to watch Brothers and Sisters just in time to see the end and even though i don't watch the show I was shocked by the end!

bobi1218
05-21-2007, 07:46 AM
Yeah, that ending was crazy, I totally didn't see that coming. I did call the whole Bree/pregnancy thing right away, though.

I love this show. I got a little burnt out on it at the beginning of the season, but then it got good again.

tewzers2
05-21-2007, 07:49 AM
I was actually changing the channel to watch Brothers and Sisters...

I :heart: Brothers and Sisters!!!

Jeannie

Ingrid
05-21-2007, 07:50 AM
That was a shocker!

I suspect someone will save her, ya think?

lynnlisiewski
05-21-2007, 02:36 PM
My husband & I thought Gabby & Carlos would get back together
we were happy for Susan & Mike

but we could not speak when we saw the ending
Poor Edie she really cared
Poor Carlos Gosh is he going to feel guilty
but I did not blame him for leaving

Yeah she will get saved somehow
was very good

MamaMer
05-21-2007, 06:54 PM
You think she will be saved? I kinda hope not, she billed as one of the "stars" of the show, but really, her whole schtick is to sleep with her friend's exes. I think if they keep her around, they need to write better stuff for her, and not just keeping her the girl who gets passed around Wisteria Lane. :shrug: Everyone else gets solid relationships, or at least relationships that have substance and story line. She just seems sorta extraneous at this point. Just my 2 cents though:thumbsup:

ironmaiden
05-21-2007, 07:06 PM
:pout: See what I get for opening this thread....

:pout: So sorry -- I didn't realize there was no spoiler warning when I posted that :(.

snephenie
05-21-2007, 07:14 PM
:pout: So sorry -- I didn't realize there was no spoiler warning when I posted that :(.

Eh it's ok!!! One year on the WW message boards I had to completly stay off the boards on Wednesday nights because some troll would come on and post IN the subject line who got kicked off American Idol...not THAT is messed up.

Jan in CA
05-21-2007, 07:26 PM

No big deal, but do try not to post spoilers on any TV or movie thread until after the time when everyone would have viewed it. ;-)

Jackie M.
05-21-2007, 09:57 PM
I think someone will walk in the door, in the first episode of next season and grab her before she dies.

nadja la claire
05-22-2007, 09:39 AM
I missed it. What happened? Did Gabby get hitched?

:muah::hug:

Nadja :knitting:

PaperGirl
05-22-2007, 11:38 AM
She did and so did Susan and Mike. :)

A gf and I were discussing, and specualating...are we 100% sure it was Edie that hung herself? We saw her pull the scarf off her neck...we saw it flying in the air...but we didnt see WHO actually was hanging....
I still think it was her, cause of the scarf, and the note to Carlos.

nadja la claire
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM
She did and so did Susan and Mike. :)

A gf and I were discussing, and specualating...are we 100% sure it was Edie that hung herself? We saw her pull the scarf off her neck...we saw it flying in the air...but we didnt see WHO actually was hanging....
I still think it was her, cause of the scarf, and the note to Carlos.

:cheering::blooby::woot::blooby::cheering:

I have to see it. I hope they have it on again.

:muah::hug:

Nadja xxx

lissalue
05-22-2007, 06:48 PM
you can watch it on abc.com. they have the last 4 on there right now

willowangel
05-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Just watched the finale - holy crap, didn't see that one coming.

Don't think she'll get saved - her legs weren't kicking, she was dead aleady (morbid but hey). Poor Edie, didn't know she had that much emotion in her.

And yay for the pretty wedding for Susan and Mike - making me want to do that for mine!

Fi xx

leedsfan
05-24-2007, 09:35 AM
I dont watch it,my sons do.

Kaydee
05-24-2007, 06:27 PM
I just watched today. Whoa!! I did not see that coming! I feel bad for Edie because she finally cared about someone.