PDA

View Full Version : I have to get my passion back!

PinkRoses
05-21-2007, 08:07 AM
Since I got pregnant, I've really been staying away from knitting and everything. I want to get back to my needles. I guess just being so sick made me lose my passion for everything.
:violin:

PinkRoses
05-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Oh, I forgot to add my new picture. :wink: This was done almost a week ago, I was 8 1/2 weeks.

cathoo
05-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Knowing that you want to get back to doing things is a good sign. When I got really sick a few years back, it was when I become bored and frustrated with myself that I knew I was getting better.

And of course you're going to be out of energy! There is a little person growing inside you, and that sure takes a lot more constant energy than, well, anything I can think of!

Don't rush yourself! You'll be knitting up a storm in no time! :mrgreen:

Nobones
05-21-2007, 08:30 AM
It looks like a jelly baby, sorry your feeling sick it's not nice feeling like that all the time.

Will you find out the sex of your baby, or do you want it to be a surprise?

dustinac
05-21-2007, 08:33 AM
:cheering:for first baby photos.. that is such a wonderful time..

I remeber those feelings.. you will knit again prolly soon.. I went through that and then went through a phase mom called nesting.. where I had so much energy and would clean and clean.. get everything ready and made a quilt :rofling:...

PinkRoses
05-21-2007, 08:48 AM
I've heard about the nesting phase and I'm really looking forward to that.

I think I'm going to work on my sweater that I started a little while back. I'm not that far from being done. Even if I promise to just do a few rows everyday. Seriously, I knitted for hrs. every day and now I feel like such a bum. I want my craft back! :happydancing:

Oh, and we both want to know the sex of the baby. I think they can see the sex around 4-5 months depending on the position of the baby.

Ronda
05-21-2007, 09:07 AM
I love the baby picture! Congrats! No advice or words of wisdom - just a hug. :hug:

Chel
05-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Can we make it a group hug?:grphug:

PaperGirl
05-21-2007, 03:38 PM
I remember with my 3rd....dh came home to find the ENTIRE pantry under the stairs pulled out...buckets of water...label tape..markers, plastic bags and bins...

I had this sudden URGE to re-organize, clean and de clutter the pantry. Labelling dry goods into plastic bins....alphabetizing canned goods...labeling shelves...

:roflhard::roflhard:

Goodness knows...Id never do THAT again.