PDA

View Full Version : need Lion Brand Homespun

vaknitter
05-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Ladies and Gents -

I am knitting a couple of lightweight prayer shawls for friends of mine currently undergoing treatment for cancer and lupus. I have a few skeins of various colors of Homespun and if I can get a few more of any color then I am off and running. Figured if anyone here has some they would like to destash I am happy to buy it or trade if there is something in my stash you would like.

Colors I need - Adirondack (appears to be discontinued), harvest, fiesta, and a bright green - Florida Keys I think, there is one other I cannot remember the name of that is a denim blue.

Thank you

Linda0902
05-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Ladies and Gents -

I am knitting a couple of lightweight prayer shawls for friends of mine currently undergoing treatment for cancer and lupus. I have a few skeins of various colors of Homespun and if I can get a few more of any color then I am off and running. Figured if anyone here has some they would like to destash I am happy to buy it or trade if there is something in my stash you would like.

Colors I need - Adirondack (appears to be discontinued), harvest, fiesta, and a bright green - Florida Keys I think, there is one other I cannot remember the name of that is a denim blue.

Thank you
I have Homespun "Shaker" which is a brownish color. I have 4 skeins which I didn't use, also I have a large square which I crocheted - you may have it, if you wish. You could rip it out, or you could add to it for your shawl.
Interested?

vaknitter
05-24-2007, 09:37 PM
That would be awesome !! I will PM you.

thank you

flea
05-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I have a partial skein of the green you mentioned. I used some of it to make a potato-chip scarf and the bulk of it is still usable.

PM me if you'd like it. I'll send it toya for nuthin'. :)

Jillle
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM
I have a partial skein of Adirondack. PM me and it will on its way!

losnana
05-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Are you interested in any other colors of Homespun? I may have some which I will gladly send to you if you are. I'll NEVER use it again!!!

Chel
05-28-2007, 12:54 AM
I have 3 full skeins of Montana Sky. 2 are unused and one I used to start a project but frogged. Lbels have been torn. Its a very pretty blue and may be the denim you were looking for. PM if interested.