PDA

View Full Version : Is it driving anyone else crazy? re: smilies

wewantmore
05-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Why does it bother me so that there are two :happydance: in the smilie window? I miss the ease of clicking the :teehee: smilie.

I think I'm too lazy to 1) remember all the codes for the smilies and 2) to click the [more] button to pull up all the smilies.
:ick:
Michelle

VickyS456
05-23-2007, 12:01 PM
why not take advantage of the custom smiley feature? Then you can have which ever smilies you want in the pop up box :)

Click User CP
Then Edit Favorite Smilies

check off the ones you want (uncheck the ones you don't) and save.

Braden
05-23-2007, 12:05 PM
When you do an advanced reply, go to imported smilies and the :teehee: is there.

:teehee:

aineepooh1
05-23-2007, 12:20 PM
I feel you pain too b/c i am so non technologicallly savvy~ it takes me FOREVER to find all the butttons and options and then I am sometimes still wondring what am I supposed to do now??

I feel your pain~!! before theupdate I knew where EVERYTHING was ( now I have starte all over again):oo:

brendajos
05-23-2007, 02:11 PM
there are actually lots of duplicates in the "more" section.

i customized mine but i remember the code to most of the ones i use the most since i hate the clicking so much. :shrug:

Stiney
05-23-2007, 02:32 PM
there are actually lots of duplicates in the "more" section.

i customized mine but i remember the code to most of the ones i use the most since i hate the clicking so much. :shrug:

I remember the ones I use the most, and my "favorite" smilies is actually the smilies that I never used to use, but liked. I never used to use them because I couldn't remember the code right. "Is it "tap or tapping?" Now I just hit :tap: :teehee:

Jan in CA
05-23-2007, 02:43 PM
We will be working on the smilies soon and trying to organize and get rid of duplicates. I love the smiley favorites and have the ones I use most on there now. :cheering:

wewantmore
05-23-2007, 04:41 PM
:doh: I didn't know there was a 'favorite smilie' section. I have changed mine now.

Thanks. I just had two dancing ones to the right and it was bothering me.

I did notice that there were several duplicates on the main list.

Michelle

KathyinCali
05-23-2007, 05:38 PM
We will be working on the smilies soon and trying to organize and get rid of duplicates. I love the smiley favorites and have the ones I use most on there now. :cheering:

What Jan said...Great feature!