PDA

View Full Version : Keeping KPO customer service??

nuknitter
05-24-2007, 12:24 AM
I KNOW that lots of y'all have bought KPOs f/others so have to ask:

I'm thinking of buying a very-little used Knitpicks Options set from someone here. However, I'm concerned that I won't receive the customer service that the original owner will, especially as there seems to be so many problems with the manufacturing. I wouldn't mind, as long as KP replaces them.

Does anyone know the answer to this? I did email their customer svc tonight, but of course I have NTKN (Need To Know Now) syndrome, as well as IGS (Immediate Gratification Syndrome). :rofling:

Thanks!
~Jude

Braden
05-24-2007, 01:31 AM
Hmmm, that's hard to answer. I think you need to hear from them to be absolutely sure.

turtlegirl76
05-24-2007, 07:23 AM
I had a friend buy a set of the KP Classic Circs for me along with one of her orders. The set started to peel (yes, peel) and I called up KP, told them how I had aquired them since they wouldn't find them on my account - and they still replaced them! I'd be willing to bet you'd receive the same treatment.

nuknitter
05-24-2007, 12:39 PM
You know, I haven't yet ordered from Knitpicks, but just from everyone's input here on how awesome their CS is, I wouldn't hesitate. And now, their answer to my question:

"This hasn't really come up before, but I don't see why we couldn't honor our original policy. I will need the name and address of the original customer, just so we can cross-reference the original order for accounting purposes. I will also need your address, to locate or set up an account. I will put comments on both accounts that explain the situation. Everything should work out just fine.

Sincerely,

Jasmine
Knit Picks Customer Service
1-800-574-1323"

How awesome are they? :cheering::hug: And seriously, I can't believe I'm one of the first to ask this of them!!

sara_jayne
05-24-2007, 12:41 PM
That is fantastic!!!!! :cheering:

You are probably one of the first to ask because most of us love our Options to much to sell them!!! :teehee:

nuknitter
05-25-2007, 08:47 PM
That is fantastic!!!!! :cheering:

You are probably one of the first to ask because most of us love our Options to much to sell them!!! :teehee:

Yah, I wrote Jasmine back to thank her, and she said it would basically be handled as if I was given the set as a gift.

You can bet I've trolled my butt off on at least 4 different forums, and I've seen MAYBE 3 offers to give up KPOs - gotta say, even w/all the wonky stuff to work out, that's a dang good sign. :happydancing: