PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy Knit Picks Option set

nuknitter
05-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Hello!

I'm interested in trying the KPO's, and would either be willing to pay (via Paypal - easy! or check), swap (have Denise Interchangeables - very lightly used and in perfect condition), and just ask about yarn), or just ask me what we could exchange for it. I already packed up my knitting books, so can't swap those out, though ;)

Thank you! :happydancing:

P.S. My Denise set also includes an extra 12" and a 30" cable, an extra end button (total 5), as well as size 17 and 19 needle pairs. If you're interested in buying them straight out (w/o the deal above), let me know too.

misstialouise
05-25-2007, 04:40 PM
If you're in the States (which I'm presuming you are), have you thought about just buying a pair of tips and a cable to try? That way you can try them in a size you'd use most (and would probably need more than one set in).. :D

nuknitter
05-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the tip, misstalouise, but I'm pretty sure I'm ready to take the plunge and get the whole set. I actually just want the needles and cables - I made myself a needle folder for interchangeables.

I should rephrase my post below :thinking:

Anyone want to unload their KPOs?? :pray:

jengi33
05-29-2007, 02:53 PM
I don't, but I might be interested in your Denises'? What would you want for them?

nuknitter
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
jengi33 - pm'd you!