PDA

View Full Version : Just letting you know I am still here

KnittyLou
05-24-2007, 04:06 PM
I found an email from Knitting Help wondering where I was. So, I will tell you, my home computer is having internet connection problems that I have not resolved. Sigh.:pout: And so it is hard to do anything fun while at work (I am on break now). Hopefully it will be resolved soon. This has been going on for several months and getting so bad now I only notice I have the WWW for about 2 hours once in a while. And not very often.

I am knitting socks and made a pair for a friend and she loves them. I am doing some baby blankets now to give to the local Foster care agency for those little kids they have to snatch out of unfit homes. It is so traumatic for them little ones. I am doing this with a couple of other people. We will see how that goes. And I want to do more socks via Wendy Knits toe up method. I really like that.

Some day I can get back here. Until then keep me in your knitting thoughts. :muah:

Linda

BinkyKat
05-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the update! Hope you are back to regular online status soon!
How thoughtful you are to do knitting for the wee ones. My grandma used to foster little babies and would sew clothes from doll patterns because many of the poor angels had no more than a dipey on when they came to her.:heart:
Take care!

Braden
05-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for updating! Hope your computer problems work out alright.