PDA

View Full Version : One project done!

Nanaof6
05-25-2007, 12:28 PM
I finally got my Baba Bed Socks done. I sew on leather bottom too! Now I have to get my shrug finished and the felted tote bag. Then on to the felted clogs:pray:

Nana,

Nanaof6
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
How can I get bake to the index? I haven't been around for a while and I can't get back to the knitting index. This index looks so different is this the one for guest? The other index had a different look to it.I THINK i'M IN THE WRONG SPOT............

Nana,

Jan in CA
05-25-2007, 01:56 PM
You click the links above the post to get to the main index for the entire forum or the forum you are in.

Nanaof6
05-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Jan, thanks hon! one more question...I don't remember how I signed on to this forum..is there a profile I can edit? I'm not getting any replies sent to me email address. I have other sites that I have joined and I know I signed up and had a profile to fill out ....but I can't remember if I did that here or not???:shrug:

Nana,

I found my profile.......but I don't see where to check to have replies sent to my email address ?

Jan in CA
05-27-2007, 11:35 PM
I think you have to subscribe to the thread to get an email.. :think: Click thread tools and then subscribe. If that doesn't work let me know.