PDA

View Full Version : Denises just delivered!!

Miss Moosey
05-29-2007, 03:10 PM
:balloons:

My denise set just came in the mail. Oh my goodness! I am quivering in delight. I actually can't make myself take anything out of the case yet. I'm just drinking in the sight of the needles and feeling very contented and excited! I can't wait until my mom comes home from work and we can be excited together!

Rebecca

kellycarr05
05-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Congrats.I LOVE my Denises.:happydance::cheering:

Quiltlady
05-29-2007, 04:03 PM
I love my set too. I use them all the time for most of my knitting projects. Did you get the new pink ones or the multi colored from here? Mine are the gray and I love them.

Kaydee
05-29-2007, 04:08 PM
That's so exciting...happy knitting!

GinnyG
05-29-2007, 04:38 PM
What fun!!

I've had mine for just a couple of weeks and am starting to get the hang of them. BE VERY CAREFUL when putting the needles on and while you are knitting check the tightness of the join every now and then. The first few times I used them the needles kept popping off, I didn't have them "clicked" in place properly. Even now I keep checking.

I have never been able to get the cable joiner to work satisfactorily, the cable kept popping apart. But I find that with the extra cables (I bought both the companion set and the 52") I don't really need to join cables.

turtlegirl76
05-29-2007, 05:02 PM
I just bought a set on Saturday. I love them! I'm a devout Addi/KP Options fan but wanted them for my summer of lace knitting (for the grippy nature). I'm honestly surprised how much I like the feel of working with them after using my Addis! Congrats!

robynbird
05-29-2007, 05:04 PM
YAY!!!:cheering:

pandaca
05-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Woohoo! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Denises. They're all I use anymore.

JoeE
05-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Congrats! I'm a Denise* fan, so I'm sure you'll like them a lot.

Joe

*OK, I'm a KP Option fan, and a Boye, and a Susan Bates, and a Clover, and A Balene II fan, etc. Can't help it, I like needles.

jeanius80
05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
:cheering: yay for you! i just got a set of the boyes interchangeables last week. i haven't used any other needles! they are so cool :teehee: i wanted the denises, but i love the slipperyness of metal tips. i am gonna save up for the KP options :inlove: