PDA

View Full Version : OT: So you think you can dance?

BostonBecca
05-30-2007, 08:15 PM
I love this show on Fox. It's one of few reality shows I watch. It's a bunch of talented dancers being choreographed by famous choreogrpahers in different styles than what they normally dance. It's really interesting to me (someone who knows they can't dance like these people).

nuknitter
05-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I LUUUURVE this show!! There are some seriously good dancers who compete on this show (esp. nearing the finals). And the comments by the judges are usually spot on (no Paulaesque looniness). And, c'mon, a lot of the auditions are truly funny and/or strange. All in all, one of the best reality shows ever.

Can you tell I love this show?? ;)

wewantmore
05-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I love this show so much that last year we went when they came to town. :teehee: It was so much fun. We all sit and watch it. It's such a great family show.

I'm so excited it's back. :woot:

Michelle

ChroniclesofYarnia
05-30-2007, 09:23 PM
This is the way reality shows should be done! Real, hard-working, talented contestants, intelligent and experienced judges, and a wonderful host. This is one of my favorite shows!

Susan P.
05-30-2007, 09:27 PM
We may be a series behind here but I also loved the show. I thought the talent was outstanding! Dance is SOO big in the US of course but I loved the fact people from the street as well as people who had trained for years had equal opportunity to show their 'stuff'. Obviously training however counts for a lot but so good in these modern times when so many magazines are filled with rehab stories, to see fit, vibrant, healthy young people living life to the max! I also loved the exec producer being on the 'floor' (so to speak). I thought that great.

Susan P.
05-30-2007, 09:29 PM
YarnMommy.. pssst..I love Laurie tooo....:inlove:

BostonBecca
05-30-2007, 09:30 PM
House is another one of my favorite shows. He's pretty yummy. Such a mischeivious and entertaining character.

auburnchick
05-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm sure you're probably not surprised to read that I'm a HUGE fan of this show too! I :heart: last year's winner, who, BTW, helped his sister audition tonight! He was a doll!!!!!!

Plus, it's fun to imagine that I can do all of that stuff (the good stuff, I mean) too. Yeah, in my dreams...:rofl:

knitwit628
05-30-2007, 10:29 PM
I LOVEEEEEEE THIS SHOW!!!!!! :inlove: It's like American Idol in a way... but a dancing version! I missed it tonight but taped it on the cable box thingy... hehe :happydancing:

~runs downstairs and turns on the T.V. to watch~ :lol:

debinoz
05-30-2007, 10:44 PM
YarnMommy is going to have to stop posting...... I keep zoning out on her avatar...

Susan P.
05-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Who won last season? Was it the young man who had his cousin also in top group or the other young man? (who often had a peaked sort of hairstyle). I had to miss the very last show and never looked up who won. Oddly I often don't because I then feel sad for who didn't. Silly I know.

cougarchick
05-30-2007, 11:31 PM
The person that won last year was the one who had his cousin in the top with him.

What did you guys think of the guy who has had the hiccups for the past 7 1/2 years?

Jill A.
05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Last year's winner was Benji.

I can't stand American Idol, or any of the other "elimination" shows, but I do like "So...Dance". I don't watch the auditions - I prefer to wait until they have all been selected and the real stuff starts.