PDA

View Full Version : Good day getting better

MommaG
06-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Today went from good to better. It started when my mailman came today and brought me the oddbawl shawl for me to work on. I then went for a job interview and got the job. YEAH ME!! it is in a call center working full time. It's not my ideal job but atleast it is an income until I find what I want. I start on Monday, it is going to be wierd going to work after being at home since just over a month before my 18 month old was born.

LibraryLady
06-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah You!

:happydancing:

That's such an awesome feeling! It's not the perfect job, but it's going to feel just wonderful making money again. The next job will be easier to get because employers like to hire people who already have a job.

:thumbsup:

LL

Knitting_Guy
06-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh wow, sorry to hear about the job thing. That's terrible. It's going to really cut in to your knitting time.

MommaG
06-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh wow, sorry to hear about the job thing. That's terrible. It's going to really cut in to your knitting time.

Yeah I know it totally sucks. But atleast now I will be able to afford to purchase yarn!!!!

Nobones
06-02-2007, 04:10 AM
Yay more money to buy yarn which is a reason to celebrate in my book! Hope you enjoy working on the shawl.

Good luck on Monday, I'll be thinking of you.

nadja la claire
06-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Working stinks but having money to buy yarn makes it worth it. So :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: for you!!!!!!!!

:muah: :hug:

Nadja :knitting:

jjminarcik
06-02-2007, 09:39 AM
:woot::woot::woot:

Congratulations on the job!

HamburgKnitter
06-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Congratulations on the new job! The hardest thing is getting back into the job market after a long break. Once you're in, you're good to go!