PDA

View Full Version : Semi-FO: First of two socks DONE!

wends
06-02-2007, 04:58 PM
This sock took me forever. It kept giving me fits but I finally got it working. WEEEE!
It's so pretty. I LOVE this yarn. Here's sock number one...

Number 2 is on the needles as I type. Now, back to the sticks.

katiebug081504
06-02-2007, 05:07 PM
I love the sock! I want to make a pair...but I have so many other projects that are coming first.

auburnchick
06-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow! Nice, bright sock! I can see why it too a while. You made them nice and long! Good job!

knitwit628
06-02-2007, 05:28 PM
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! :inlove: Love those socks!!! Especcially the colors... those are my favorite. :D How long did it take to knit the first sock? Good luck on the second one!!! :thumbsup:

wends
06-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! :inlove: Love those socks!!! Especcially the colors... those are my favorite. :D How long did it take to knit the first sock? Good luck on the second one!!! :thumbsup:

Well, I had to unravel a bit twice due to a mess up on the heel and then I unraveled because I had a HUGE hole in the gusset. So, it took me longer than usual. Maybe a weekend?

Knitalia
06-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Cute!! I just finished my first socks ever. They rule!! I took a peek at your blog & read that ur mom is going to Portugal to see ur cousin. Are u Portuguese? I am!

wends
06-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Cute!! I just finished my first socks ever. They rule!! I took a peek at your blog & read that ur mom is going to Portugal to see ur cousin. Are u Portuguese? I am!

I AM Portuguese! Well, I was born in Canada but my parents are from the Azores.

Weee, a fellow Portuguese, YAY! :cheering: