PDA

View Full Version : I need to destash some books and magazines -= Updated 6/11/07

Sanibelle
06-02-2007, 05:52 PM
I need to make more room in my house for the new stuff I want to buy. My house is smoke free and pet free (unless you count my fish!)

Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours!

PM me if you are interested

Added: 6/3/07 - I have tons of other magazines as well so if there is anything in particular that you are looking for let me know and I will check. Knitting in the Round and Fast Lane Knitting are sold!

Added: Knit 2 Together is sold

Some of the magazines are sold

I still have a bunch of Easy Knitting, Knit N Style, In Knitting, CastOn, Knitter's Universe, and Vogue. If you are looking for a specific one, just let me know and I will check my list.

Thanks for looking :cheering::cheering:

Doodknitwit
06-02-2007, 09:24 PM
knit 2 together.. is it all sweaters? made anything from it?

flyingfingers
06-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Hi, I am very interested in any of the Easy Knitting mag's you have. Let me know what you would like in return.

mamahoov
06-03-2007, 04:04 PM
PM'd you-interested in the knitting in the round book
amy in ne

Sooze
06-03-2007, 11:50 PM
I am interested in Knitting in the Round, The Sweater book, and many or any mags knitting or crocheting, or crafts that you have....perhaps a priority box full?
I have yarn, and LOTs of it, and also any other kinds of craft stuff also, right down to glass bead making, photography, soap making, knitting (of course), needles, and so on and so forth!
If you'd like to talk more, please Pm Me~! Thanks Suze

Sooze
06-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I am interested in Knitting in the Round, The Sweater book, and many or any mags knitting or crocheting, or crafts that you have....perhaps a priority box full?
I have yarn, and LOTs of it, and also any other kinds of craft stuff also, right down to glass bead making, photography, soap making, knitting (of course), needles, and so on and so forth!
If you'd like to talk more, please Pm Me~! Thanks Suze
If you'd like to talk more, please Pm Me~! Thanks so much! Suze

Sanibelle
06-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi, I am very interested in any of the Easy Knitting mag's you have. Let me know what you would like in return.

I have a lot of them - when I get home tonight I will PM you with the issue information.

Thanks

Tita
06-04-2007, 11:08 PM
I am interested in the Rowan magazine. What issue is it? I'm not sure what I can give you but I have a stash of unused yarn. I keep them sealed from bugs and dust.
Also I have wristlets that I make in my home studio. Take a quick peak here: www.victoriabell.etsy.com (http://www.victoriabell.etsy.com)
(If you're interested of course)

Vendie
06-05-2007, 06:13 PM
You wouldn't happen to have any issues of Rebecca, would you?

Ayla
06-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Interested in the ponchos and wraps book. What do you want for it?

angel4ever
06-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Hi there!
I am interested in Hip Knits and the Family Circle Easy Knitting. Are they still available?