PDA

View Full Version : OT- WoW Knitter's Guild?

RiverDaughter
06-05-2007, 12:28 PM
I know a few of you WoW, so I was wondering if there was a WoW Knitter's Guild on any server. I run around a few different servers myself and have never seen one, and thought it would be cool if there was one.

If there isn't, we should make one! If it's on a server I frequent, I could guarantee at least one gold toward forming the guild. I'm only rich on one server, sadly, but I do know how to make a few gold in a semi-decent manner. (sell cloth :thumbsup:)

Stiney
06-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Or mine. :teehee: My Mage is a tailor and a miner. I keep sending my Hunter stuff to sell, cause leatherworking/skinning is not where the moolah is at.

Mulderknitter
06-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Ah, what a cute idea! I am a lvl 35 mage on the horde side of I can't remember which darn server right now. :??Does it start with a T? arghh... pm me if you want to start one...

CateKnits
06-05-2007, 05:50 PM
A bunch of us KHers have a charter for a guild called Defenders of Rice (we kept seeing one called Defenders of Christ, if you're wondering where we got the name) on the Alliance side on Thunderhorn. We need two more signatures, so if anyone plays on that server and wants to join, let me know! :flirt:

Mulderknitter
06-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Kate-
I actually play on the horde side of thunderhorn and keep seeing defenders of christ as well! If you pm me your character name I can log on the alliance char I have and at least put you on my friends list!
Everyone else that plays wow, my char name on the Thunderhorn server of the horde is Illis, give me a friends invite or whatever if you get over there!
"For the Horde":rofling:

RiverDaughter
06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Heh, 'Defenders of Rice', that's awesome. I'll log on and create a priest there right now. I rather like healing and using shadow magic at the same time. :rofl:

My character's name is: Nymphalidae. It's a family of pretty butterflies. So, who do I contact to defend the happy little rice? :roflhard:

CateKnits
06-05-2007, 08:02 PM
My character, Tehcate, has the charter.

I prefer Horde and have a couple of really low level characters started on Thunderhorn, but the rest of KH seems to like Alliance. :roll: :teehee:

Belphoebe
06-05-2007, 09:05 PM
My boyfriend said he would be willing to set up a guild if you want one. He has experience running guilds...but asks that if you want one that it be on an RP server.