PDA

View Full Version : Way OT - Blogspot Blog ?

larudden
06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't know why it happens but, whenever I post my blog, the lines separating my paragraphs go away and everything gets smushed together. I hate that!

Sooooooooo, how do I fix it? Yeah, yeah, I know it's probably very easily corrected but, once again, the answer is totally missing my brain. :help:

Thanks.

Kaydee
06-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Do you mean spaces between paragraphs? I always just press enter twice after I'm done with a paragraph...

so there is a space like above.

kristinw
06-05-2007, 04:13 PM
I looked at your blog and it looks good to me. The only thing I can think of is if you go to the Settings tab and then formatting, see if "convert line breaks" is set to yes. That is the only setting I see that may affect it. Weird!!

beckyrhae
06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Another thing you might consider ... using a bigger font so it doesnt look so squished.

larudden
06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Even when I hit Enter 2x, it sometimes does that. Hmmmm....

larudden
06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
I looked at your blog and it looks good to me. The only thing I can think of is if you go to the Settings tab and then formatting, see if "convert line breaks" is set to yes. That is the only setting I see that may affect it. Weird!!

I'll check that! Thanks.

larudden
06-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Another thing you might consider ... using a bigger font so it doesnt look so squished.

Thanks! I don't know why I do that smaller font. I take a look at it!

carmabelle1191
06-05-2007, 04:30 PM
That happens to me all the time, especially if I enter pics, and it gets really annoying. I just go over my post when I'm all done and make the spaces between the paragraphs even.

Knitting_Guy
06-05-2007, 06:48 PM
It's very important to hold your tongue in just the right position when you type the text.

Dangles
06-05-2007, 06:52 PM
You blog looks great and the job you have, sounds like a blast.

cathoo
06-05-2007, 06:58 PM
It's very important to hold your tongue in just the right position when you type the text.

:teehee:

I don't know how advanced your blog skills are, but here's my suggestion!

I would check that you're using "Compose" mode and not "edit HTML". It's easy enough to miss if you are writing a plain text post.
If you are in compose mode, you could check in the HTML mode to make sure you have <p> and/or <br> where you want line breaks to be.

larudden
06-11-2007, 08:48 AM
You blog looks great and the job you have, sounds like a blast.

Working for Mickey Mouse is indeed fun! I work 2 days a week in Mouse Gear in Epcot. It's the 2nd biggest retail store in Disney and the madness in there is awesome!:woot:

As for the blog, I'm still trying to figure out that silly paragraph break issue. Oh well.........................

larudden
06-11-2007, 08:51 AM

OMG, Mason, you're too much! I've never been one of those "tongue sticker outters, but I'll give it a try! Thanks!