PDA

View Full Version : Knitpicks.com help

redheadrachel
06-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I've been trying to order stuff from Knitpicks.com since yesterday, and I haven't been able to get my log in for the check out to work. I followed the troubleshooting and ended up sending their tech support an e-mail, but I have no reply and I still and trying to figure out what to do. I really really want to place the order for my set....

Has anyone else ordered from them and had problems too?

suzeeq
06-06-2007, 12:28 AM
It's just recent, I think; knittyboard has a thread about it. You could try clearing the cookies for the site and rebooting. Or just call them; it's free and you can place your order directly.

sue

jeanius80
06-06-2007, 12:50 AM
the same just happened to me a couple days ago ... i rebooted my laptop and it worked fine :shrug:

redheadrachel
06-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Okay thanks. I'll probably just order over the phone since I'm really excited and wanting to place my order. However, I have to admit that I enjoyed the confirmation that other people have this problem, and I'm not just computer illiterate or crazy.

In other news: After trying to navigate on the knittyboard forum site, my love and appreciate for knittinghelp.com has been renewed.
Thanks for the fast responses, as usual! :D

suzeeq
06-06-2007, 12:59 AM
knittyboard can be overwhelming, but after I looked at it a coupla times, I just clicked on `View all posts since last visit' and only read the ones that look interesting to me. I don't post there nearly as often as here; most of the topics just don't interest me. The people seem to be just as friendly as here, and some of the same people post both places. It just serves a different purpose.

sue

Ronda
06-11-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm having the same problem right now. Grrrrrrrrrr.

G J
06-11-2007, 10:00 PM
I had the SAME PROBLEM last week, and the next day, after having my computer off all night, it worked fine.

Since so many of us experience the problem, be sure to mention it when you call!

sheldon
06-12-2007, 12:10 PM
In other news: After trying to navigate on the knittyboard forum site, my love and appreciate for knittinghelp.com has been renewed.

knittyboard can be overwhelming, but after I looked at it a coupla times...

People visit other knitting forums other than KH? :thud:
Say it ain't so! :pout:

beckyrhae
06-12-2007, 12:33 PM

Well there are those that are faithful to KH! :teehee:

Ronda
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM

I don't! Do I get a brownie?!

suzeeq
06-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I do visit a couple others, but I post here Waaaaay more than the others. Probably even more than the others combined...

sue

Nobones
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
There are OTHER knitting forums out there!? :?? Nah!