PDA

View Full Version : FO: DH's Afghan & WIP's

itsjustmeghan
06-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I know it's crocheting, but I figured I'd share it still. I finally finished dh's afghan last week, autumn red & chocolate brown caron simply soft. i did a ripple stitch, and held two pieces of yarn together, (2 browns, 2 reds, and 1 red/1 brown) to give it some color variation and so its a nice thick snuggly afghan. mission accomplished! :cheering:

I have since a baby blanket for a friend at work. She and her husband are leaving next thursday to adopt their baby. We don't know what it is yet, so I went with neutral colors. some green/purple/blue I had in my stash. a V stitch, and again using two strands together, in the hopes that it will help it go quickly so i finish it in time for the shower on tuesday!

I also started my razor cami. Realized the other day i didn't have enough yarn in one color to do the whole thing, and i originally bought 2 colors to do 2 camis....so i combined them, and i put a longer ribbed section at the bottom in one color. I think it'll turn out nice! at least, i HOPE it will! :thumbsup:

nuknitter
06-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Great job on all of them! I particularly like your afghan in the warm colors ;)

sara_jayne
06-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Great job! The colors in both of the blankets are just perfect!

itsjustmeghan
06-07-2007, 01:51 PM
thanks for the compliments!
i was actually worried about the color combo for the baby blanket, but i'm feeling more confident now! :muah:

Kaydee
06-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Great job on everything. I especially like the afgan, it reminds me of one I had when I was little...similar pattern but different colors.

nonny2t
06-07-2007, 06:38 PM
It is all lovely and beautiful colors!